Newbie!!x

Sarah.x

Hey! My names Sarah and thought I would sign up as I'm already on my weight loss journey and feel it would help to share it with others and offer my support too!

Ive lost weight in the past (3 stone) and kept it off but would like to lose more now! Looking to lose around 6-8 stone.

Currently at the gym and just trying to make lifestyle changes to lose weight so hopefully see how it goes.

Hopefully speak to you all at some point but good luck with your weight losses

Xxx

thank you, you too!!

i'm hoping to lose another 46lbs to hit my target of 150lbs! i dont really mnd how long it takes to get there.. as long as i do!! :)

what kind of diet plan are you following? I've created my own, which will hopefully work!!!

xx

Thanks Irene.

Natalie I'm just trying to change things to get a healthy lifestyle like eating more fruit and veg drink water etc see how it goes! Well done on your weight loss so far you're doing well! What is your diet you are doing? Xx

Sarah.x said:
Thanks Irene.

Natalie I'm just trying to change things to get a healthy lifestyle like eating more fruit and veg drink water etc see how it goes! Well done on your weight loss so far you're doing well! What is your diet you are doing? Xx

I'm a vegan by choice, so diet has been great.. (par the kettle chips I was addicted to!) the diet I'm on is a sort of VLCD, keeping my calories to 660approx a day, high protein, low carb and low fat but it does involve food as I couldn't cope on just shakes.. I don't like shakes! But I do drink 4-6 litres of water a day too plus nettle & peppermint teas, love the taste!

I'm hoping it will work for the initial weight loss I need to spur me on to get more motivated an in the gym again, as I used to do body building!! I miss that lifestyle!!!

Xx

hi sarah and :welcome: to the forums! Congratulations on your 3 stone weight loss and for managing to keep it off - what an achievement. With regard to the next stage of your weight loss journey - take it one day at time and break down your main goal into mini goals - it makes it alot easier!

Wishing you the very best of luck on your continued weight loss journey

Thanks very much! Just trying to aim for albs a week at the mo!

Lost 6lbs from 1st to 12th january due to cutting out snacks and having weight watchers meals for tea. Now stepped up the exercise and staying healthy so fingers crossed for a result.

Thanks for a warm welcome everyone xx

well done on your loss so far and good luck with the rest of your journey!

Back