"Newbie"

Chardonnay

Hi Girls (and boys)

I have come over from the DH website. I use to use the DH website a lot when I was on LL and then stopped doing LL (and started LL and stopped LL etc.) and would just read the odd posts that was going on with DH. I had not been on it for a good 6 months or so and went to have a look on it last October and there was no one I recognised on there at all! :confused:

I had a read through some of the posts on DH and somewhere this website came up and I registered straight away recognising quite a few names on here and I had every good intention to start posting.

It has been four months since my last visit:eek: !

I have just joined Cambridge and today is my first day. I hope that I hear from some familiar names (and those not familiar of course)!!! I had so much support from the DH website first time round and I really need the support again.

I have picked up all the weight and more from what I lost with LL. I am really determined to stick to this and get this horrendous weight off once and for all.

Hope you are all well!

Love
Char xx

Hiya Chardonnay

And welcome back to Minimins, you'll certainly get plenty of support here.

All the best with CD

xx

heya!! welcome to CD and minis :D

best of luck with ur first week (and the other weeks, of course!!) xxxxx

Hi and thank you so much for your replies.

Day 2 and 4 pounds down already! That has given me a massive boost for this weekend!

I have a lot to learn still... I am so lost with this website and all the weight trackers you guys have going on and the right for champions for various things... will take me a while to get up to speed me thinks!

x:) x

hiya char i was prev a user on dh god it sounds like im a druggie ! lol this site is soo much better with all the old faces here im now back at home soo pleased i found it as i cant even log on dh for some reason maybe theyve banned me as im converted :) back on cd now for the last time ever currently on day 4 feeling fab good luck chick kerry xxxxxx

HIYA CHAR!!!! :D

Welcome to minimins. It's a fab site with lots of great people on it. Feel free to start posting straight away and ask any questions you want. :)

Good luck with the weight loss journey. You can do this!!!xx

Hiya girls!

Thank you so much for your wonderful welcome! I hope you are all doing well this week?

Sorry I have not been on for a couple of days, I had Mon/Tue off and my PC at home is on the blink.

I am on day 7 today and 10lbs down!!! Whoo Hoo!

How is everyone getting on?

Char xx

Thats fantastic. Day 7 and 10lbs down. WELL DONE YOU!!!!

I'm good, the sun is shining and my first daffodil is out in the garden. Spring has sprung!!! YAY

Hi Pam!

Gosh, has it really been that long!

Married life is great thank you! So great, as I am sure you have guessed, I have picked up all and more of the weight that I lost :eek:( But am on CD now and feeling really strong and confident!!!

How are things with you? You back on the diet again? Which one are you doing?

Hope to catch up with you soon!!!

Love
Char xxx

Afternoon all!

How are you all doing?

I have finally got my home PC probs sorted... well sorta... bought a new laptop! So I have been sitting on it all weekend.

I am starting to get the hang of the MiniMins website... just lost a whole long post that I typed up though:mad: :confused: ...

Anyways, as I was saying... I am now on day 18 and have lost 15lbs which I am extremely pleased with. I had last weekend off because I had a friend of mine (that I have known since we were both 6) and her husband staying over as they are moving to South Africa on 9 April so I did not want to sit there grumpy while they were all eating, drinking and being merry. So I am very pleased with the weight I have lost so far.

Do any of you have Coke Zero? I have done a search on here but there are loads of different opinions on the subject:confused: ... I had a 500ml bottle today so will see how I get on. It can't be too bad or kick you out of ketosis can it? It has no sort of acids in it... Confused.

Well, I hope you are all doing well! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Love Char x

Back