Chez78

Hello My name is Cheryl and I am on Day 3 of CD.

I am a friend of Charley24 and hope to get to know you better and learn more about the diet.

I have 37lbs to lose and I am reading all your stories for inspiration.

Cheryl x

Hi Chez, welcome !
(Even though you are sitting next to me) Hahaha

Welcome to CD - you Can Do It Mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww that's lovely that you are friends. Just think when you are skinny minnies you can go on shopping trips for skinny clothes together!!

Huge WELCOME Cheryl!!!

Hello, welcome and good luck with your CD journey! :)

aw thats soo nice that your both doing it together.Good luck on cd,are you on ss or ss+ ? looking forward to hearing from you more and good luck in your first weeks weigh in!
Lou

hi and good luck! x x

Hiya. Good luck with your CD journey. It's a fab diet and I'm sure you'll love it and the fast results :)

Don't be a stranger and post as much as you can to keep your mind off eating :)

Have a great week 1 and look forward to seeing how you get on xxx

hello and welcome x

hi there
welcome lm on day 3 also it's great you have a cd buddy to share highs & lows with all highs lm sure best of luck :):)

Hi Cheryl and welcome to the forum x

Ah ! I am trying to keep Chez motivated ! My sister is also starting CD on Monday ! I keep spreading the good news !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cheryl and good luck with your CD journey!

Welcome to the site and good luck x

Welcome, (although its a bit late) hope its going well. Its great that you've got other people around you doing cd. Non cd'ers just don't seem to 'get it' somehow. Hence the reason i love minimins! Just wanted to wish you luck for your weigh in. xx

Back