Torsie24

Hi everyone!

I joined SW last night, and really enjoyed my meeting. It seems a really friendly group, and I liked the fact that so many people tehre have done so well, and that everyone gets their chance to discuss their week. :)

I think I've just about go the hang of the red/green plans, having a green day today, and so far it's going well. I'm also all planned out for the day which is making it easy for me to resist temptation (biscuit tin has passed me twice so far!)

I am dissappointed that I have two huge boxes of Cheerios at home (BOGOF in tescos) that I know have to spend 5 syns a day on! But I figure it'll teach to me start off without using too many syns until they are finished. Shouldn;t be too long as my finace has HUGE bowls of cereal.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hope that SW can get me in shape for my wedding. :)

hi torsie and welcome :wavey:

you will find plenty of inspiration, help and advise here

good luck in your weight loss journey

just one word of warning, this site is ADDICTIVE :D

Hi Hun and welcome not only to SW, but to Minimins!!
The plan once you have got your head around it really is straight forward and before long you will be swopping receipes and giving us some ideas!
Good luck with your journey and remember that there is no such thing as a stupid question!!!

x

:welcome2:You will have a great time here and doing SW. Pleased your group went well and hope you have a great week. Look forward to reading your posts. xx

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. :)

I am off to the gym now, and then when I return I shall really get stuck into this site while I enjoy my lunch. :)

Speak soon, xxx

Welcome and well done for taking the first step towards the new you. This site is defo addicted, when I'm back at work I'm going to see if I can get access if not I'll be limited to the evenings and weekends. Think I'll have to tell my group about MiniMins next week

Back