1. Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by laurz100, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. laurz100

laurz100 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I have just joined the slimming world body optimise online thing, tomorrow is going to be my first day. I'm going to try extra easy for the first week I think and see how i get on. I'm just a bit concerned when it says eat as much as you like of things like pasta/rice/potatoes etc...I mean i can eat A LOT! I'm really hoping I will see a loss next week. Fingers crossed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

welcome to our happy band travelling on the SW express to success

Phil x

4. DisneyMumma

DisneyMumma Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome!
    You will be fine on Extra Easy and certainly can eat as much pasta etc as you like, but try and remember that the recommendation is that you have 1/3rd of your plate filled with SuperFree food for best results. So that means the more pasta you eat, the more fruit and veg you should also eat!
    Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Hugs
    Jacqui

5. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Try and think about 'eat as much as you like' as 'eat as much as you need' rather than 'eat as much as you want'.

You might find you surprise yourself.

6. laurz100

laurz100 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Everyone is really friendly on here.

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Hiya, welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X