Discussion in 'Introductions' started by honey73, 8 December 2009 Social URL.

1. honey73

honey73 New Member

Hi There,

I am new to the site and would like to say hi to you all. I am 34 yrs old married with three children. I finished work 10 months ago to be a stay at home mum, I also gave up smoking 6 months ago. As you can imagine the pounds have started to creep on. I did follow the weight watchers plan in summer for 10 wks and lost 13lb, but after my holiday I couldn't seem to get back in to it and of course all the weight has gone back on. I start off the day really well sticking to my 3 pointed meals but then it all goes wrong at night I am hungry or I think I am then I start snacking:mad:.

I am going to see my pharmacist in the morning to discuss weight loss plans including Lipotrim. I am sure there will be something I can try and have success.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky1

vicky1 Full Member

Hello, Honey!!

I'm doing LT and had my second weigh in yesterday and in 2 weeks i have lost one stone 2lbs.

It really is fantastic!!!

good luck.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT

Irene xx

5. Luckyluxx

Luckyluxx Full Member

Diet:
    eating less and moving more
    Welcome :)

I have just joined too, hoping to lose a few stone, i have had no luck so far by myself so hopefully this site will give me some well needed motivation!

Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.