Debs154

Trying again!!
Hi everyone
I'm a newbie - I have stopped and started sooo many diets I have lost count!

I am joining a class tomorrow as I realise I'm not disciplined enough by myself. I've done Red and Green before but really like the look of EE - once I properly understand it lol!

This site is amazing for ideas - I hope to be posting on here lots and looking forward to the support!

I've got about 3 stone to lose - have done my asda online shop - which I had to change about 3 times after reading things on here.

I'm not sure if I've done the ticker thing right so if there's lots of gobbledygook letters at the end of this - that's why! :)

Welcome Debs :) I'm fairly new myself, though I have done SW in the past and got to target with it. Unfortunately put it all back on again. I haven't tried EE but it does look interesting was thinking of trying it once I got to target as I'm comfortable doing Red/Green. The forums excellent and you'll get lots of good advice.

Wendy

Welcome Debs.
I, too have done almost every diet in the book until I first joined SW and was hooked. I did target doing red/green but put most back on as I found red/green too restrictive. I wanted to do both at the same time and it was not an option then!
Since rejoining SW, I have only done EE and will never do anything else again!
I reached target a month ago, now am 2.5 pounds below, and am just as enthused as the first day I rejoined.
Good luck!

Thanks again everybody - I'm really looking forward to being part of this forum.
I've switched off the part that shows the ticker - will have a look how to get it back on later but can you tell me if it's showing?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum and good luck! This is my 4th attempt at slimming world and I know it works when you stick to it. I mainly do green days as I find them more satisfying and like my hex B's, with the odd red and EE day thrown in. Personally, I struggle with the 1/3 superfree with every meal, and the idea that I can only have superfree foods between meals. Even though I don't often eat 'proper food' between meals, its the thought of not being allowed to that puts me off EE. So find what works for you and go for it!

Welcome Debs! This is a great place to be for advice, tips and support!

Back