OSCARSMUMMY

Hiya, I'm Shaz mum of two.
I started Slimming World on 18 Jan 2010 this is my 3rd week.
I have Monday weigh ins at my local club and to date lost :

5 lbs week 1
6 lbs week 2 - got my 1/2 stone sticker and won slimmer of the week.:)

I was sick of feeling tired:sigh: and uncomfortable all the time and decided it was time to do something about it.:rolleyes:

I am still amazed at how easy i have found this diet to do, and still can't quite believe how full and satisfied i feel with the food i am able to eat. I couldn't believe people when telling me about slimming world just how much you could eat and loose weight at the same time.
So decided i have to give it a go and find out for myself, and i am totally amazed by the results so far.
I am in my 3rd week and have 3lb to loose this week to reach my first stone, and i feel on top of the world at the moment.

I look forward to getting to know the members and the support you offer each other i'm sure i will need it somewhere along the line.

Hi there and welcome. Everybody on here are so so supportive and encouraging. Thats an AMAZING 2 week weight loss well done u!! xx

:welcome2:
well done on your weight loss so far and Im sure you'll manage 3lbs this week :D

Well done, I joined today too.:)

Hiya, I'm Shaz mum of two.
I started Slimming World on 18 Jan 2010 this is my 3rd week.
I have Monday weigh ins at my local club and to date lost :

5 lbs week 1
6 lbs week 2 - got my 1/2 stone sticker and won slimmer of the week.:)

:wow:
Fantastic numbers so far! If I do half as well as you I'll be a very happy lady!
Good luck with your next weigh in.

Thanks to you all for your replies of encouragement. I am really enjoying it so far , i am doing the extra easy plan and am loving the recipes in the extra easy cook book.

My 18 year old son is also doing it along with me and he has lost 11 1/2 lbs so far. Bit harder trying to think of meals for him as he is such a fussy eater and has only started eating fruit ( bananas and pineapple) for the first time in 18 years of trying i'm still working on the veg with him.

Hiya and welcome to Minis :D Good luck on your weight loss journey, looks like you're off to a fab start hun :)
x

Back