Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mumtotwins30, 6 February 2010 Social URL.

1. mumtotwins30

mumtotwins30 New Member

Hi there, been on extra easy for 3 days now and am amazed at the amount of food i can eat, im new to slimming world and have been trying hard with the ee recipies, I made lasagne today for lunch and as it was so nice had some leftover for tea. Is it true that you could potentially eat all day long on ee using the free foods, really feel guilty about all the food im eating.
    Mumtotwins30

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bev720

bev720 New Member

Hi i'm also new started on wednesday. I to am doing ee at the moment and feeling it really refreshing to fell 'full' while on a 'diet'

4. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Remember if you have seconds or thirds even, your plate must have a third of fruit and/or vegetables on it. I find it easier to put a third of veg on my plate first so i can see how much i need to serve up xx

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

yes, try to keep to the 1/3rd rule for veggies - its hard sometimes, i often have to make sure i plan the day out so you can ensure you get the third into the menus!!!

x good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.