Bailey79

I just wanted to say Hi, I am joining Slimming World tonight and saw this group and thought it would be the ideal place to get support.

My weight has been kinda up and down, I have ibs and when I was told I cut out all wheat and dairy and fizzy drinks etc, I lost so much weight and was a 10-12 for the first time in years. However, I started to cheat and have a bit of dairy ice cream or some fizzy drinks and soon I was eating anything and everything again. My ibs got worse and I piled on the pounds... now, even though I am not eating dairy again, I still eat unhealthily and I am over 14st... that is over a stone heavier than I have ever been. Even worse... the last 2 stone was piled on since April last year!

Anyway I have had enough of being this weight so SW here I come :)

(I also have a month till my new job starts and the dress is very casual... none of my casual clothes fit me anymore!!! :-o )

Well that is a little about me... or a lot!

B xx

Hi Bailey,

I'm new here as well. Started back on SW on Monday although not going to classes cos I'm working shifts. I think you'll find loads of support here though. Everyone seems really supportive and full of good ideas. Remember we are all here for the same reason.

Good luck with tonight and well done you for getting back on track :)

MissMoneypenny

Thanks MissMoneyPenny,

Are there any allowances for shift workers? I know most diet clubs make you pay when you miss a week but the new job I am starting is 4 days on and 4 days off so there are going to be weeks when I can't make it. Do I have to pay for those too?

Well, I did my weigh in... started ,y food journal today and so far so good :) really enjoyed my meals today and I am still full from lunch!!

xx

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your weight loss.

Back