StIves

Hi

Just ordered the bumper discount pack so looking forward to start at the weekend. I am not expecting the journey to be easy but want to make a change:)

Had my second child in November 2009 and I am currently 2 stone over weight. Lost 2 stone in 2008 on WW but can't seem to make it work this time.

So here goes...looking forward to getting to know you all over the next few weeks.

StIves

Hi St. Ives,

Good luck with it. Keep me posted on how it goes. Would love to find out about the Exante product - what they taste like, etc. How much is Exante?

Annie

Good luck, if your head is in the right place thats half of the battle over with!

Welcome and all the best.

Hello Newbies
Exante-with 84 packs of all flavours is £104 delivered
mostly the next day if ordered in the morning !!!

I like 98% of the flavours
well lets say I am not completely cheesed off 5 weeks on

Welcome welcome! Good luck and all that :D

Mags, just noticed you've completed your first goal today! Whuhooo!! :D That's brill xx

Good luck hun, keep us up to date!

Good luck!

This is my first diet like this I've only done WW and SW before so I was worried the packs would be awful but they are ok. All of the shakes are nice, the bars are ok and the soups are not too bad and there isn't a lot of them so even if you don't like it there is not a lot to not like.......if that makes sense!
I have a feeling as the time goes on they will all start to taste better!
Good Luck

Hey all,

I'm new to the forum as well, I am just about to embark on a 12 week/3 month challenge which should take up to the 12th June.

I've been overweight since I was about 13/14 and always seem to avg about 15 'n' half stone....I really wanna be about 11 'n' half, I came close in 2007 when I got to 13 'n' stone but put it all back on when I came to winter.

I've gone for the Exante diet as you know exactly what you can have for the day and I think this will be easier for me than a low cal diet. I know I can have 3 meal packs a day and have to drink up to 2-3 liters of water a day (Need to find out if I can drink low sugar vimto).

The reason for my dieting is that I am going to uni in Sept and want to be silm for that.

Cheers, and hopefully I should be speaking to you all soon.

Cheers

AzzA

:welcome::newbie:'s,

Just wanted to say Hi and to let you know that i am on Day five.....so i guess you can class me as new too....i have done a VLCD a few years ago though.
Good luck everyone...looking forward to sharing our ups and downs.:)

Shaz x

Back