Newbie!

summer fruits

Hey, as you might have guessed :sign0144:! Been looking at diets recently after a family member started CS, i was going to follow it but then I realised its kind of similar to SF, and this is cheaper so thought I'd go with this!

Previously done GL for 2 months and lost 1 and half stone, put it all back on, tried it again and i just couldn't stick to it.

So its my first day today, so far its not too bad! i decided to go with the chocolate shake, not that nice to be honest! I'm mainly snacking on fruit and veg. So here goes!

Look forward to getting to know you all over time!

Hello and welcome:wavey:
I started last monday so am fairly new here too. Hope your first week goes well for you!:)

welcome, i am on day 1 today also, will be weighing myself each Wednesday evening, so first weigh in next week...got a massive 5 stone to lose altogether, did you want to buddy up x

yeah sure! :)

yeah course we can do it, I've worked out that i can let my weight keep creeping on, or for a few months, follow a diet, sort out an eating plan for when ive got to my target weight and keep the weight off.
I dont want to give in!
A few months/year on this and all those years of being overweight will have changed :)

I want to lose about 4 so we are sort of on the same scale of things!

Heres to a bikini summer! :flirt2:

I need to lose 3, preferably 4 stone but 3 will be fine lol, so not too far off your goal. we can all cheer each other on since weve all started around the same time!!

Heres to lots of weight loss!!:scale:

I am also new to slim fast & have just started today. After calorie counting for a while which i just couldnt stick to. However, so far so good, only tried the banana shake so far which is nice!

I have a whopping 5 stone to lose before my goal, i know its a lot but im determined this time!

xx

Hello..ive been on Slimfast (well, the tesco own make bars which i love) for 3 weeks now, and lost 11lbs so far.

Welcome and good Luck

11lb in 3 weeks is good :)

i just cant wait til i drop a dress size... shopping for clothes!

however i have lost a stone and a half before and i was still the same size :( so think after 2 i'll see the difference more

hmm with easter, having 2 large family dinners and 2 nights out drinking, managing to stay the same im not so bothered about! hopefully get a loss next week!
snack time soon, belly is rumbling!

hmm with easter, having 2 large family dinners and 2 nights out drinking, managing to stay the same im not so bothered about! hopefully get a loss next week!
snack time soon, belly is rumbling!

Good for you; I would have loved to have stayed the same! I've put on a pound which is hard. Last week I only lost the extra pound on the last day after a meagre Monday and I wondered at the time if it was a blip. I've decided to think that it might have been and focus on the big loss for March instead of a blundering week 4.

WI today, lost 2 pounds, im still over eating on the weekend which doesnt help and drinking but i didnt drink as much as i have! just need to stop eating the roasts and pre made sandwiches!

Back