amandamelody

well hello, so im new to xenical..
just popped my first pill..

so about me,
im 31yrs old ,13st..and 5ft 3"
have a 12 year old daughter..i put on around 4 stone during pregnancy..managed to shift a fair bit through slimming world..but ended up going onto lipotrim about a year later..which worked amazingly well for me.
but now nearly 9yrs on i have put all the weight back on. ive been to weightwatchers once in the last few years which worked well.
but now i find i just need a little more motivation, which hopefully i have found with xenical..and after all the horror stories ive heard ..im sure im going to stick to this like glue :)
getting married at the end of august and my dress fitting is at the end of june..so i dont have alot of time to lose the weight i really want to lose but we will just have to see wont we. good luck to all of you
:)

ah thakyou, im not too good at working sites out...im sure i will get the hang if it soon...
oh quick question, i cant get onto my profile to add info, im assuming my registration will take a while? how long usually?

Amanda, I really don't remember how long it takes to activate or even if you get an activation email, take a look in your junk folders just in case. Once activated go to !user CP" top left and you can change everything from there.

KB x

HI & welcome Amanda :).

GL with your goals!! You maybe have to post a few times before your stats show up? I think there is a FAQ thing in the newbies bit of the main forum

I think your stats will show up straight away if you go to 'user CP' on the top left hand side of this page and enter the details.
You have to post 20 times before you can upload a picture for your profile, and after 50 posts you get more signature space to add all your goals/before and after pics and that kind of thing.
Before then, your signature space is limited to a few lines, but you should be able to upload a ticker (I think!)

Sorry, I forgot to say welcome!!!
I'm the same height and the same age as you (not for much longer though :eek:) but a few stones heavier :(
Just wanted to say congratulation on your upcoming wedding, and good luck with your goals! :)
I'm sure you'll do fine on the Xenical. Don't be scared of the side effects - as long as you don't stray too far off the straight and narrow, you won't even know they're working their magic x

Welcome, and good luck!

Back