Newbie :)

PAGE120

Hi Ladies & Gents

I have just started today! i have never ever done Atkins so here go's! s..

So any advice would be greatly appreciated , also is it best to just weigh in once a week?

Rach xox :D

Starting Weight 12.5lb
Goal 10.5lb

Hi Rach, welcome. I cant give too much advise but you will find lots of very friendly people on here that can. Everyone says weigh in once a week but if you are like me, once you hit ketosis its very addictive to stand on those scales daily.
You will feel full of energy after the atkins flu. Any help can be found on here just ask.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you , i have been looking through the forum and yes everyone looks very helpful thats good am sure ill have loads of questions!

Am quiet lucky i have a watercooler not far from my desk so i am now fully addicted to Water.. no Vino for me for a while

:D x

Hi Rach and welcome

bet of luck hon :)
loads of fab people on here with great advice :D

Oh and get posting lots (more than 50 i think) coz then you can see the photos of food we have all made. xx

ahhh thanks ladies, ok ill get posting! am at work which is naughty but very Quiet! in the Building industry.

also do i have to post a lot to get my those pretty thing in my Signature Box?

am going to do the Cheeseburger pie tonite for tea yum yum

x

Yes you have to post a bit to get a sig I think. Go and check user CP at the top of the page and check signature :D
mmm cheeseburger pie :D

Hi Rach and welcome love, have you read the stickie's at the top?

Hi Jim,

Thank you , yes i have they are bluddy brill! so i need to see you then if i need help its looks like you are the Guru!and your stats are brill!

x :D

:king2:the King of Atkins is Jim :D

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you , i have been looking through the forum and yes everyone looks very helpful thats good am sure ill have loads of questions!

Am quiet lucky i have a watercooler not far from my desk so i am now fully addicted to Water.. no Vino for me for a while

:D x
Dont pay attention to some of the weekend activities on here then!!!

haha well i still have 4 lovely chilled bottles of wine in the fridge, mite get the hubby to hide them haha xx

lol surely i cannot be the only one lol , am sure i will keep these boards busy then! x

Poss. Well a few are planning on moving south and we are going to build our own atkins village. Do you camp/caravan?

Back