Hi everyone :)

I thought id share a little about myself, My names Holly i'm 22 and just got married 4 weeks ago.

I joined slimming world on the 19th of this month as me and my husband are trying for a baby but not having the best of luck so hoping this might help us out.

My start weight is 21st 5lb and last week i lost 8lb :D

Have got my next weigh in on wednesday but dont feel ive lost anything, Did anyone else feel like this when they first started that they hadnt lost any, i felt like this last week but had lost 8lb :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread :D
Holly xxx

Welcome Holly! Congratulations on your recent marriage and great weight loss so far, keep up the good work! :D

Hoolywoodjones,

ive been on the plan for 3 weeks now and my first week i felt like i lost nothing and lost 11lbs!!!:D

But my second week felt i lost loads and only lost 2lbs!!!:confused:

I now get weighed (3rd week) on tuesday and feel like ive lost nothing or put on!!!:mad:

How bizarre! ive been 100%!!

I think it must be all in the mind!!
i think we get to obsessive sometimes when it comes down to diets and loseing weight!!!

Good luck though with your weight loss journey hun!!!!:cool:

Thanks everyone :) i thinking im sticking to the plan 100% but get a little confused with things sometimes but have got a few friends on the plan that are helping out,

Im very good with my syns though as the most amount of syns ive had in a day is 8.5 as i feel naughty eating them lol..... Am looking forward to being weighed on wednesday :) xxx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your continuing weight loss, you are doing so well.

Congratulations on your marriage.

Hi hollywoodjones congratulations on your marriage.What a good start to your weight loss journey :D:D.xx

Hello and welcome xxx

Back