Newbie!

"andrea"

Hi everyone,

Have just been reading through the threads and am looking forward to starting exante tomorrow! (just ordered my pack so should hopefully arrive tomorrow) I would love to lose 2 stone in 9 weeks for my wedding but realise that might be too optimistic so I'll settle for as much as I can!

Goodluck to you all! x

Last edited:
---

:welcome:

Good luck Andrea with your weight loss journey and fingers crossed your packs arrive tomorrow.:cross:

Good Luck! I'm also starting tomorrow, I've got my stuff here ready and waiting. I think there's a few starting this week.

Goodluck! Two stone in 9weeks should be doable! :) I shall be starting tomorrow as well providing my packs arrive! Cant wait! Its given me back my motivation all this excitement!

Hi Andrea

I have started today. It is good that we have a few starting around the same time. So far I have had a strawberry milkshake and am munching on a toffee , nut and raisin bar right now. I think tastes and textures will take a little bit of getting used to. I am not too hungry though. Had a flask with me which I had brewed oolong and peppermint tea before I left out for Birmingham in the afternoon. Between that and water I feel very positive right now. Probably will all change by day 3 lol

All the best of luck Andrea! I am a bridesmaid in 8 weeks and hope to lose the same as you (ive been on the plan for a week).

We can do this and just focus on the big day and you will be fine and look amazing!!

xxx

Back