Newbie :)

JessicaPink

Like to giggle
Hello :)

Thought i'd introduce myself! My name's Jess + I start CD on monday!! Ahhh very scared!!! Really don't want to fail!

Just wanted to say well done to you all! have read alot of your posts & you are doing so well, it's a real inspiration :)

Roll on Monday anyway when I get to meet my CDC!

Again, well done to you all xxx
Look forward to chatting with you over the next few weeks!
Jess xx

Hiya hun
Good luck on the CDC i am sure you will be fine if your head is in the right place. Hope to see you around and have a chit chat with you. Let me know on monday how your first day has gone. Drink lots of water and i find this place really helps keep me motivated. Good luck <3 xxx

:)Thank you hun,

Kinda scared but ahh excited at the same time...i think!!
I'll let you know how I get on with my CDC on Monday. I'm dreading the first couple of days but I'm sure I can get through it.

Looking forward to chatting xxxx

Well i am day 2 of my re-start at the moment. My dairy is in the restarters section on here and it tells you alittle about how i feel and my past alittle bit. I also am nervous because i keep thinking i am going to fail like the other times i have done this diet. But hey i have got through the first day and i am on the right path right now and feeling positive. Only things i could say that helped me was drinking loads of water, making sure that you have some pain killer tablets on me incase i get a bad head on the first few days and coming on here to keep me motivated :) <3 xxx

hiya.
i`m new to well on ere.i have been doin the cd for 7 days,i had my first weigh in this morn and lost 7lb.
you can do this,it does get easier after the first 3 days.just remember to drink loads.
gd luk hun.x

Hiya,

Yes saw my CDC today and I love her! She is very lovely and so encouraging/supportive etc. I feel like I could tell her anything and she really understands where I'm coming from regarding my weaknesses and flaws. I feel more relaxed now I've met her and doing good so far after having my first 2 shakes!

Had the chocolate mint for breakfast and banana for lunch - both really scrummy :) What are your favourite flavours? Are there any you'd recommend?

We can do this :D
xxxxxxxx

hiya.
i`m new to well on ere.i have been doin the cd for 7 days,i had my first weigh in this morn and lost 7lb.
you can do this,it does get easier after the first 3 days.just remember to drink loads.
gd luk hun.x

OMG that's so good!! Well done :)
Thank you! We can do this xx

hi jessica, its my first day today!! i had tofee and walnut for breakie, cappucino (2 sweet for me) for lunch and choc for dinner xxx

hi jessica, its my first day today!! i had tofee and walnut for breakie, cappucino (2 sweet for me) for lunch and choc for dinner xxx

Oh fab! How are you finding it? :) I'm actually ok! Not really hungry but then I've kept myself busy as I've been told to do. Had a nice hot bath when i got in from work, gave myself a pedicure and just chilled reading a magazine. ;)

xxxxx

Well done getting through day one! My fav is the choc mint shake i have them for lunch and tea and i have a choc bar of a night...... can you tell i like chocolate haha!!

Your doing really well hun keep up the good work <3 xxxx

Well done getting through day one! My fav is the choc mint shake i have them for lunch and tea and i have a choc bar of a night...... can you tell i like chocolate haha!!

Your doing really well hun keep up the good work <3 xxxx

Aw thank you :) To be honest I'm pretty chuffed with myself! Feel slightly hungry but not much, the best way to explain it is more "empty" than hunger.
I think I'm going to be the same! I had a chocolate one for dinner and loved it - almost as much as the choc mint! I'm a chocoholic which is what got me onto this diet in the first place ;) At least we still get to have our chocolate kicks hey? :D xxxxx

Hi - I'm fairly new too. Started last Thursday - had my first WI today after 5 days and plsed to report I lost 8lb. I have a lot to lose mind.

I like the choc mint as well.

Morning Hunni

Hope that you are having a good day - I am 1 tetra and 3 pints of water down today and feeling positive - long may it continue

T
x

Good afternoon :)

Yes feeling great thank you!! Day 3 now and feeling fab :D
Had a sneaky peek on the scales and I've lost 4lbs in 2 days!! so happy!!

Glad you're feeling well!! :D definitely let it continue!! xxx

That's brilliant so far..just a example of things to come. You sound very focused.

I am now 14 days in and its flown by...no weigh in due to work, but looking forward to weigh next monday.

Good luck with your first week:)

hey guys!! day four down - had a busy day + night but wanted to come on quickly before i went to sleep as i'm proud of myself!! can't wait until day tomorrow xxx

Back