Jelly05

Hi everyone, just started lipotrim last Friday. On day 5 now and not doing too bad can't wait for weigh in on Thursday. What is the average weight loss in the first week? I'm hoping to loose 3 stone.

Everybody's different on LT. You can expect a bigger than normal loss because of the water you will be losing, but it all counts! Good luck for your first weigh in!

Thanks for that. You are doing great on it. I'll post my weigh in on Thursday fingers crossed

Well done on doing 5 days. Its tough at the start. As Bev said everyone is diferent. The more weight you have to lose then the bigger the first loss (most of the time). The thing to remember is if you stay 100% on this diet and dont cheat then the weight HAS to come off.

Best of luck with your first weigh in. This forum is a godsend so any questions or if you just want a moan just post it. There is always someone around to help.

Niamh xxx

Hi Everyone,
I'm on day 1 today and so far its ok, a little light headed but hopefully it will pass. The reason i started LT is over the years i've put on a lot of weight due to bad eating, i've also just had a baby 8 weeks ago which made me even bigger. I'm hoping to lose around 6st.
Good luck to you all. xxx

Just had my weigh in and I'm down half a stone so I'm really happy. Will be motivated for the week now hopefully.

Thanks for the support earlier in the week guys. How is everyone feeling at the mo.

Good luck baby2010, I've just done my first week and I'm delighted wit results. Didn't have any real bad day so far, been drinkng loads and loads of water and coffee, think that's wats getting me through.

Well done on the loss Jelly, that's great! Stick with it 100% and you will lose all that you want to. You're doing great so just keep going and don't worry, the time really does fly on this and things get a lot easier now after your first week.

Well Done Jelly :)

That's a fantastic weight loss, keep up the good work!

ames xXx

Back