Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Jelly05, 13 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Jelly05

Jelly05 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone, just started lipotrim last Friday. On day 5 now and not doing too bad can't wait for weigh in on Thursday. What is the average weight loss in the first week? I'm hoping to loose 3 stone.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Everybody's different on LT. You can expect a bigger than normal loss because of the water you will be losing, but it all counts! Good luck for your first weigh in!

4. Jelly05

Jelly05 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for that. You are doing great on it. I'll post my weigh in on Thursday fingers crossed

5. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done on doing 5 days. Its tough at the start. As Bev said everyone is diferent. The more weight you have to lose then the bigger the first loss (most of the time). The thing to remember is if you stay 100% on this diet and dont cheat then the weight HAS to come off.

Best of luck with your first weigh in. This forum is a godsend so any questions or if you just want a moan just post it. There is always someone around to help.

Niamh xxx

6. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm on day 1 today and so far its ok, a little light headed but hopefully it will pass. The reason i started LT is over the years i've put on a lot of weight due to bad eating, i've also just had a baby 8 weeks ago which made me even bigger. I'm hoping to lose around 6st.
    Good luck to you all. xxx

7. Jelly05

Jelly05 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just had my weigh in and I'm down half a stone so I'm really happy. Will be motivated for the week now hopefully.

Thanks for the support earlier in the week guys. How is everyone feeling at the mo.

Good luck baby2010, I've just done my first week and I'm delighted wit results. Didn't have any real bad day so far, been drinkng loads and loads of water and coffee, think that's wats getting me through.

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on the loss Jelly, that's great! Stick with it 100% and you will lose all that you want to. You're doing great so just keep going and don't worry, the time really does fly on this and things get a lot easier now after your first week.

9. ames22

ames22 Member

Start Weight:
    25st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Well Done Jelly :)

That's a fantastic weight loss, keep up the good work!

ames xXx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.