:D Hi everyone!
I noticed this forum and thought how good it is to talk to others in the same position!
Although I have lost 6 stone to date - it has taken me 5 years of losses and gains, ill health, stress, different diets and a HUGE niggle called diabetes.
I am only 28 and got diagnosed with diabetes type 2 from being so over-weight. So 5 years ago I started the long slog to loose weight. I met my fabulous boyfriend 14 months ago and he has helped me kick-start the weight loss again and supports me and keeps me in-line when I start to loose faith or the will-power is running a bit low. I joined slimming world 11 weeks ago. So far I have lost 19.5 pounds and I am hoping to loose about another stone and then re-asses. I have managed to get my sugar levels within the guidlines and hope you can all help me out a bit along the way! its so easy to slip yet so hard to correct.

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your weight loss so far... onwards and downwards!

Sharkbait1983 x

Thank you everyone.
Lost another 2.5 this week at SW and also got!! ready?? Slimmer of The Week, Slimmer of The Month, Club 10 Award and 'Woman of The Year'.
I must be the most hated woman in the group won everything except the raffle! I felt good - but then felt bad for me getting all the awards!

hey girl,thats brilliant!!:winner::party0019:
dont you dare waste time feeling guilty for being a winner!
well done you.
and more good luck to you:)

Wow ! It sounds like you are doing amazingly well and are an inspiration. Lovely to have you on here and look forward to hearing more about your journey x

Back