kirsty_baird_26

Gold Member
Hi been browsing the website for a few weeks now since starting slimming world 3 weeks ago!!

Just thought i would join and find some sw mates!!

Any tips appreciated im doing mostly extra easy, seem to be doing well but going out for lunch tomorrow to chinese buffet arghhh!! 1 day wont kill me and ill be semi good not used much syns this week at all!!

xxx

Hi and welcome to SW and Minimins.

We went out for hubbys birthday to all you can eat chinese, and did eat all we could, and what we wanted. we were good for the rest of the day and got straight back on plan the next day ( didnt even bother countin the syns from the chinese) and it was all fine.
We have odd days for special occasions where we dont stick to plan for the evening, and as long as its not every week, its fine.

hi amd welcome, I'm new too and find these forum's very helpful, have a nosy about everyone is friendly and happy to help xxx

Hello!
I am new 2 and would also like to find some Slimming World buddies on here.
I only get to group every fortnight due to my work patterns and used to worry that was too big a gap but now I have found this forum I think it will really help and I can come on here for ideas and motivation when I am having a bad day.
I would love to be slimming buddies with some other newbies so we can share our journey together :)
I had my first weigh in last Weds and I lost 5lbs so I have been feeling really happy and motivated by that. I am hoping to lose my first 2 stone by xmas.

xxx

Back