Newbie!

gemini89

Hello!

I started SW almost 2 weeks ago now, i lost 4lbs in the first week and i'm really enjoying it (so far!). In the past i've always gone for WW, but I found it too restrictive. After I had my 2nd child in April I just piled on the weight and now i'm determined to do something about it.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Zoe

Hi Zoe,

I'm quite new to this too (3rd week in) and also piled on the weight after my second child (in May). I'm finding the site really good so far. Have spent a lot of time reading through the posts and the before and after/during pics have been really inspirational.

Good luck with your journey!

Katy

Hi Zoe,
I am new too, well returning to SW but it's been such a long time it all feels very new . I am feeling pretty determined, I only started back yesterday but so far so good. I am taking it one day at a time. 4lbs is a great loss, well done :D

Hi Zoe,

The people here are lovely and you will find some great ideas/support here. Welcome and good luck.

Gail x

Hi lots of newbies I started week 2 yesterday, this site is great x

Hi and welcome to all the newbies, Good luck in your weightloss journey. Your in the right place, Lots of support and encouragement here xxxx

Back