Newbie!

sarahlou25

Hey People!
Ive recently started Slimming World after being sick and tired of winging about my weight. Finally realised that moaning about it isn't going to get me fit and slim!
Just looking for new friends to share tips and losses or gains :) looking forward to meeting all you lovely people :)

Sarah x

hello

and welcome!! Im new to SW ... only been on it a week and liking it!!!! Good on you for joining..... i hope you find all your support you need here xxxx

Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck with sw.

thanks, im liking it so far too :) its quite easy once you get your head round it all
its nice to talk to other people doing sw!!
how your first week go?

Thanks valerie :) im feeling quite positive about this diet, im actually looking forward to meal times which makes a change from other diets ive tried! How are you finding it? im only on extra easy atm the moment. Going to stay on it i think.
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Hey Sarah, congrats on the weight you've lost so far and good luck on the rest of your journey! This site is definitely inspiring and handy to come onto if you're feeling like you're lacking motivation at any time!

Erin. :)

hi sarahlou25 i do a mix of plans had a few weeks on extra easy but was mising my h/extras (u can have 2 of each on red and green) so thats what i've been doing this week i get weighed monday nights so fingers crossed for tomorrow :D

I get weighed on thursdays so i might speak to my advisor then see where we can go from here... I'm feeling quite positive about things now! :) there's so many lovely people on here! why i didn't find this forum years ago!
Thanks! :) x

sarahlou25 said:
Hey People!
Ive recently started Slimming World after being sick and tired of winging about my weight. Finally realised that moaning about it isn't going to get me fit and slim!
Just looking for new friends to share tips and losses or gains :) looking forward to meeting all you lovely people :)

Sarah x

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Well another loss! 4.5lb today. I got my half stone sticker and i got slimmer of the week, i'm so happy with myself. I'm feeling a lot more postive week by week! thank you all so much for your kind words :D xxx

hello hun and welcome to minis
good luck on your weight loss journey!!

We are all here for you with support, help and encouragement x

Back