pookieboo

Hi there
So Im about to start the atkins way of life :) Done it a good 8 yearrs ago and about to start it again :) I have the book though i cannot find it :( Im also a a new mum to my gourgous 8 month old girl :) xx I cannot spend another day thinking about how i can loose weight i know it works but need some support im going it alone so im hoping i will get some support here so hello from me and heres to weight loss xxxxxxxxx PLEASE XXXX:wave_cry:

7.gif
come on in, you'll find all the support you need right here!

Hi pookie! Hope day one is going well for you - don't forget LOTS of water - that's where I fall down! Joining you on induction tomorrow for a couple of weeks, look forward to seeing those posted weights go down and down! :)

Hiya Pookie, Im starting today aswell.
Its going to be so much easier with the lovely folk on here.

Good luck Pookie, I'm on induction too - best of luck. You'll find loads of help and support in here.

Yay its great finding people who are supportive :) xx day 1 was ok but everyone just trying to fill my plate with potatoes and cake i suck but apart from that i did ok :)xx heres to a better tommorow x hope you have all had a great day xxxx

Hi Pookie and welcome, have you read the stickies a the top?

Back