Hi all I'm starting again with slimming world, I'm doing it from home cause of cost, bit nervous really as already I have started worrying about things and that's not what I want. I have 5 stone to lose. My plan is to just take each day as it comes fingers crossed. Read a lot of posts lots of hard work is going on out there well done xxxxxx

Well done for starting again and good luck with your weight loss journey xxxx

Good luck chick! I'm sure you will get to your target in no time! xx

Im also new to SW, I have about 5 stone to lose. I have tried all the other diets out there in the past and have been doing SW for 4 days now and I am so worried I doing it wrong cos I seem to be eating way too much. I guess the scales will let me know. Good luck to you Duffy x

:welcome: Good luck :D

Wanna be thanks hunny u too x

jools I worry when I have to eat my syns. I just bought some biscuits as the last few days I have had no syns cause I want to be good, that's silly I know. I have had 3 biscuits already and I need to really plan this now as I don't want to deprive myself, but I don't want to eat the packet either.it's either all or nothing !! GL hunny xxx

I also have about 5 stone to lose. I have been doing it for 3 weeks and only lost 4.5lbs which I am slightly disappointed with, however I am trying to think long term and all those pounds add up.

Good luck with your journey just think 1lb a week is 52lbs a year which certainly adds up.

Wanna be thanks hunny u too x

jools I worry when I have to eat my syns. I just bought some biscuits as the last few days I have had no syns cause I want to be good, that's silly I know. I have had 3 biscuits already and I need to really plan this now as I don't want to deprive myself, but I don't want to eat the packet either.it's either all or nothing !! GL hunny xxx

I have just been reading up on the syns. I am doing SW online so have no leader to guide me about the syns and I thought they were just there in case you wanted a little something naughty! I never knew that you HAD to eat them. Theres no way I could have a packet of biscuits lying around tho lol

Libbylou gl Hunny small steps create big resultsx

jools if I can remember with the syns it's better to have some because if u get to the stage where ur not losing weight u could drop yours syns, but looking through the posts there are loads of helpful comments with syns. biscuits never really bother me, but I think it's all down to well if I know they are there, but as long as I can incorporate them then I'm not going to worry too much xxxx

Good luck!

I'm going it alone too, starting fully back on plan tomorrow and looking forward to getting slim again :)

I'm 30 this year and I have 2 stone to lose :)

Back