Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

newbie...

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Curvygirl87, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey there :sign0144:
    Aw im soooooooooooo up n down! As usual startin of with either sw or ww and of course lasting two weeks and not goin any further with it so iv decided to hell with “dieting” I am eating healthy and trying to cut out rubbish, nothing fried and plenty of fruit and vegetables also switchin to wholemeal bread, trying to eat 3 healthish meals a day and snack on fruit and nuts and plenty of water, i will also have a treat day at the weekend, as if i didn’t i think i wud go mad and eat everything! be good to have someone to who is doing basically the same.. i also walk 45 mins to work everyday, 45 min- 1 hour at gym twice a week and from 2mro i will also be doin zumba,i came off my pill last week and am tryin for a baby so really want to lose a bit before i get pregnant! Will also keep up the healthy eating and gentle exercise when i become pregnant as if i dont i know i wud use the term “im eatin for two”!! look forward to talkin to u all...:greenapple:
    This is my food diary so far, i started on Monday, i will get weighed every Monday also at the gym..

Breakfast – bowl of cheerios with semi skimmed milk

Snack – alpen light bar

Lunch – tuna & sweetcorn sandwich on wholemeal bread with apple & grape snack pack and 0% fat nom yoghurt, glass of pure orange

Dinner – chicken breast wrapped in bacon with side salad & chips roasted in oven with chilli & garlic, slice of bread with scraping of low fat spread

Breakfast – bowl of special k with semi skimmed milk & flaked almonds

Snack – grapes, strawberries & pineapple

Lunch – wholemeal pitta pocket with salad, bacon & Philadelphia light with chives, ww cheese puffs

Snack – 0% fat nom yoghurt, apple & orange

Dinner – 2 corn on cob with chips roasted in oven with chilli & garlic with mediterranean vegetables, sprinkle of ww reduced fat cheese & drizzle of sweet chilli sauce,.

Snack – 2 rich tea

Breakfast – 2 slices of wholemeal bread with boiled egg

Snack – harvest chewee bar, strawberries & grapes

Lunch – prawns in tbsp low fat seafood sauce with melba toast & side salad, pack of snack a jacks

Snack – pineapple & orange covered with 0% fat strawberry yoghurt with chopped nuts

Dinner – chicken, bacon & sweetcorn pasta bake with side salad

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rooie

rooie Full Member

Your menus look really good and yummy.

Good luck.:eek:

4. solo12

solo12 Guest

Hi, good luck on your weight loss and pregnancy journey :) I am similar to you when it comes to diets I start sw or ww and the second someone says 'you can't eat that I think stuff it!' I've been eating healthy (but not overly) and added more walking and am 10lb down in first 3 week - week 4 weigh in this morning!!!

Once I took the word 'diet' out of the situation I have done so much better than expected and I know you will too :) x :) x

5. Wannabeaminime

Wannabeaminime Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30.77%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    good luck hun
    x

6. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much.. yeah def think im doin much better! I had a bad day yesterday but iv said im going to allow myself a treat day, i got weighed this mornin and im 3lb done in 1st week..yiipppeeee!!xx

7. Wannabeaminime

Wannabeaminime Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30.77%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    yay well done xx

8. Curvygirl87

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank u :)xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.