DEMILOU

Hi guys,

new to this site so just wanted to say a quick hello to you all. have done slimming world before and did the green days and lost weight quite quickly then packed up smoking and have put it all back on lol. so wanting to start all over again as it's my sisters wedding next year and want to look trim for that. i have never done the ee plan before - would you recommend it guys?
:D

Heya

welcome to minimins! and welcome back to Slimming World!

I would definately recommend Extra Easy, I lost my first 4 stone with EE. I actually only changed when I needed a little more control over the carb portion sizes. The trick to EE is to make sure you have your 1/3 superfree.

Good luck

Helen xxx

thanks for that, seems ee is the way forward so am i right in saying you can have the food thats free on green and red mixed together on one plate and then like you said the 1/3 super free food, could you please remind me again what the super free food are please - many thanks

hi am new as well, started off wanting to do atkins but swapping to SW as from monday. i have around 5 stones to lose, ideally for a healthy BMI, i should lose nearly 7st, but i will be more than happy with 5st off. at the moment i am 15st11, and am only 5"1, so am morbidly obese :-(.
any advise on which plan to go for please?
suplizi, you have done brilliantly, wow....and would you please share your secret.
cheers all.
:)

hi am new as well, started off wanting to do atkins but swapping to SW as from monday. i have around 5 stones to lose, ideally for a healthy BMI, i should lose nearly 7st, but i will be more than happy with 5st off. at the moment i am 15st11, and am only 5"1, so am morbidly obese :-(.
any advise on which plan to go for please?
suplizi, you have done brilliantly, wow....and would you please share your secret.
cheers all.
:)

Thankyou! Theres no secret really, just followed SW, started sept 09 and got to target dec 10. I have enjoyed all the meals and really never felt hungry or deprived. I have had my moments off plan, but never thought of myself as a failure because of that! Planning meals and shopping accordingly is the main key to SW.

Good luck with it all

Helen xxx

Back