Lisy

Banned
Hi im lisa I have decided to start slimming world on Tuesday night as I have 9 stone lose : eek: I did try exante diet. It's the same as the camebridge diet but I just couldn't do it. And thought seeing as I have so much weight to lose I just wouldn't be able go without food for so long. So I have decided to give slimming world a go. I have tried so many diets and never stick to them but I'm so determined this time as this is the biggest I have ever been. Since last september I have put on 3 stone due to medication ( antidepressants) I was in tears when I weighed myself. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. And it would be nice to hear from others on this diet.
Thanks for reading x

Hi Lisy and welcome :wavey:....

Im sure you will get lots of help and support on here -everyone is lovely!!!

I started with loads to lose too (still have about 5st to go :p) -so I know how :eek: it can seem -but you have taken the first step :clap:.... If you ever want a natter -I have a diary on here and Im always up for a ramble :D,,,(Im in the "weightloss diary" section)
Good luck with SW -I hope you find it as addictive as I do -and I wish you every success :vibes:

Thankyou Capricorn. Nice to meet you. I will have a look at your diary. Well done for what you have lost so far. :)

Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy the SW diet - I've only been doing it 3 weeks and I love it so far. I've tried loads of other diets, and this is the first where I haven't felt hungry or overwhelmed by constant thoughts of calories or points or whatever.

Hi Lisa, welcome and good luck with your diet.

welcome :)
i dont think this is a diet i think its a healthy eating plan u can continue for the rest of your life, once u pick it all up u dont forget:)
good luck!
xoxo

Thankyou both. Yeah I thought this diet will hopefully suit me as you dont have to go hungry and no counting points. Thanks

Hi lisy and welcome x
I only started sw just over a week ago but so far I love it! And the help/support on here is great too, everyone is here for you, good luck x :) x

Hi lisy :) joining slimming world is the best thing I've done, just wish I'd done it years ago! Good luck and enjoy the food!

thats ok :)
xoxo

Welcome to SW! I too have done loads of different diets and always ended up going off them after a couple of weeks cos I was soooo hungry. Not the case with SW. I've been doing it for a month now and have lost steadily every week, still been able to eat all my favourite meals just by adapting them a bit, and am full of energy. I never feel hungry and if I want to have a treat I still can.

Good luck on your journey, I hope it will be a successful one.

Back