Djdodge82

Hi all my name is Alan and I've done slimming world for 1 year now and so far lost 4stone 1 pound I would say I have another 10 stone to go gonna try 5 stone this year then 5 stone next year so wish me luck

Hi Alan, great that you have done so well so far. You've logged on to a really good forum here and I am sure you will find lots of encouragemant and help.

May I (tactfully) suggest that you fill in a bit more info about yourself so we can get a sort of picture of who we are talking to. Helps to develope a better freindship basis, for example, where do you live, what is your height etc.?
Just a thought!...:)

Keep up the good work and all the very best for your future endeavour.

Well where do I start I'm 29 years young and live in ellesnere port this time 1 year ago I weighed 37 stone 10lb and now I weigh 33 stone 9lb im 5ft 11 I have a lovely girlfriend who has also lost over 3 stone she was 18 stone she is now 14 stone

That's a good start - having a girl friend who's been there and done that!! Expect you will get lots of encouragement from her.

At 29 you have such a long life ahead of you and being slimmer and fitter will be such an advantage to enjoying life to the full. Obviously you are finding the SW regime is good for you and there is plenty of advice on recipes etc. on here.

I find coming on here and getting engrossed in posting to help others keeps me away from the nibbles especially in the evenings.

Hope things continue well for you.
All the very best.

P.S. Hope you will enter your info into your "Profile" section.
Excuse me for being bold.....:D

Back