hi all, another newbie here...joined sw 4 weeks ago, problem now is i won't be able to go to meetings anymore (finances :mad::mad:) but i do have a friend who is going to weight me every week on same day as sw to keep me going!!!

hi there, welcome, you'll be fine on here. stick with it and sign in here when you can, you'll find so much support, tips, ideas and recipes here. join as many as you can.
you will quickly see that alot of us dont go to group and are 'at home weighers' and we are all doing great.
good luck keep us posted xx

Yes, loads of us do it from home. Join one of the weigh in threads for the day you weigh in, it's great for support and encouragement and also keeps you accountable!

Hello and welcome xxx

Welcome, you will find everyone is so helpful and friendly and the tips and advice is invaluable. Its like being at group every day, goodluck

evening all thanks for the messages, just back from shops....plenty of krisprolls, alpen lights and tons of fruit and veg...no excuses so for coming week!!

Lots of luck!I also do not go to a group as too expensive but being on here will give you all the help and encouragment that you need and more money to buy healthy food!

Good luck hun x

Hi, Im new too! Best of luck xxx

WelshCake said:
Due to work I am unable to go to classes and have managed to follow the programme from home I weigh myself once a week and have lost most weeks

Hiya there are lots of 'weigh in with us on .....day' if you want to join the thread. Ours is Thursday. Just search for the day you want Good luckx

Back