Lisy

Banned
I'm joining WW on Wednesday. Was doing exante total food replacement but just love my food too much and caved in after a few days as it was too extreme for me going without food. Was gonna join SW but tried it once and just couldn't get into it. So I've decided on WW. I have done loads of times before. I did the discover plan. And was just wondering what the PP is like? Is it better than the old point system. I am determined to do it this time. I have 9st to lose :eek:

I like it better than discover which I did a couple of years ago. I gave it up in the end because I always felt hungry. I then joined SW but I never really got anywhere with it.

I like pro points because I don't have to deprive myself in the week to save up points for the weekend.

Hi there Lisy, and welcome:) I'm a newbie too, half way through my second week. I did discover before too but always found myself starving after I had eaten all my points, but with the new propints I am actually finding it hard to eat all my points each day and never hungry, so I am finding it great so far!!
Good luck with your weight loss hun, you've taken the first step, every step after will be easier:)

Welcome back to WW :)

I have about 10-11 stone to shift so downt worry about the amount. Just focus on each weigh in. They soon add up. Good luck and keep posting.

Back