Newbie...

Woo good luck!!! How you finding it so far? :)

Good luck :)

Welcome and good luck!!! xxx

Hi, New Starter.

Hi Members,
Ive just completed my 1st day on exante,
Really enjoyed reading through your experiences, they give encouragement..:)
Looking forward to my journey, its not my 1st, but i want it to be my last!:sigh:

Thank you guys.
I'm gonna try today to get the little 'ticker' thing in place.
PC 'stuff' isn't my thing, but I'm gonna do my best. It looks really insprirational.
xx

welcome and good luck, this is a great forum for support!

Hi and welcome to all the newbies. I'm finding exante absolutely fine. The flavours are all nice (except the vanilla shake, bleurrgh) but that's my opinion. Good luck and stick with it, you will get the results you want!

Vanilla is my absolute favourite!! Can't stand strawberry - but think of it as fuel when I drink it - just like filling the car with petrol. Taste irrelevant - its a means to an end.
Soup - Favourites vegetable, chicken and tomato - can take or leave the mushroom.
Bars - not excited, can take them or leave them too. So we are all different.
When you are not hungry eating or drinking is just a task to be completed - not a meal to be enjoyed. Thats where I am; yesterday I forgot lunch - had it at 5pm.

Good luck.

When you are not hungry eating or drinking is just a task to be completed - not a meal to be enjoyed. Thats where I am; yesterday I forgot lunch - had it at 5pm.

Good luck.

I do find it helps to enjoy them though, I did CD and couldn't stand most of the products and it made me really dread food times, having to prepare and gulp down something that made me want to vomit. I ended up ruining the diet as i kept not wanting to eat the stuff and ended up eating normal stuff instead just so i wouldn't have to taste it!

Back