Chalmers7

hey all 30 yr old Male from scotland looking to get fit and toned. Just wanna say hi and my apologies for my questions i will ask of next few days, hopefully get some good tips and help from yous all.

Hope everyone is well

Rob

Hi rob! Hello and Welcome! Are you following a certain diet or are just trying to eat healthier? This site seems to be really helpful regardless :) x

not on any particular diet, being honest trying PHD diet whey shake salad at lunch and normal dinner, now started drinking plenty of water.

what do you think is it a waste of time any suggestions. Hard part is am a plumber and restricted to food during work time.

Well I've used weight watchers before as basically you can eat everything but within moderation but it's really difficult to keep up! I've always put weight back on.

I'm currently on the Dukan diet. My dad has lost three stone on it and has been maintaining his weight for a while now. So I'm slightly biased lol. Personally I don't think I could cope with shakes but everyone is different x

Back