Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
hi all its my first day doing the dukan diet, im switching from exante, any tips would be great thanks x

my first day is tommorow, ive brought all the bits i need my friend recommened this diet is it good x

Ok cool. Well I would say, tipwise... plan ahead. I just stock up my freezer with meat and fish and take it out on a morning ready to cook that night for tea or lunch the next day. Be prepared and chuck out or give away the things you cannot eat so u are not tempted :) I'm sure people will have better tips but that's mine lol. Good luck! X

aww thanks im just worried i will get it wrong like eat the wrong things, im trying to find excaty what i can and cant have food and drink wise, my friend says she used to eat lean bacon but ive read tat u cant so confused lol how long have u been doing it ? xx

Do you have the book? Because I would really recommend reading it it's so useful.

I eat bacon (very occassionally) and cut all the fat off and it hasn't affected my weight but many people don't eat it so I think it depends on the individual. It's very salty so can cause water retention too.

I've been doing this 6 weeks now but haven't weighed myself in the last two weeks so not sure how mch I've lost but as of four weeks I'd lost 15lb. Since then however I have dropped a dress size and got into three pairs of trousers (Inc jeans) which previously didn't fit! So it's going well lol. Do you have a lot to lose? X

i need to lose about 19lb to get me to 10st, i did get down to 10,7lb wen i got married last sept but have gained since then, so not too much but enough lol

Welcome to the thread! If you are coming from a TFR diet you are gonna LOVE Dukan! Its like heaven compared to TFR lol ... I'm on day 3 with some minor hiccups along the way figuring out what's what and "forgetting" I'm on a diet haha .... But I'm 4IB down at the end of my third day in attack

The guys in here are awesome at keeping u on track so come along and ask any questions (to them, not me or il have u on red bull and tuna in oil ;-))

Awww thanks that reassuring x

Your doing really well woody 4lbs in three days is brill! I think I made a few mistakes when I started like having too much oatbran but we learn and don't do it again lol x

I really can't wait to get started now, another thing can u have ketchup? lol

Nooooo it's full of additives and sugar. I'm sure we must be able to make a dukan one but I'm not a ketchup user so i would t knkw. Don't miss anything really! You will find you don't miss the stuff u can't have x

Overdosing on oatbran will not be a problem for me! Yuk!

Hi,

I'm still very new at this (just finished my first week) but my main tip would be to make sure you have some food with you at all times. It sounds drastic, but I found that I went from feeling slightly peckish to being ravenous in about 2 minutes. Having something at hand helped keep me on the straight and narrow.

Good luck!

x

Back