Newbie :)

LisHth

Hello all,

Im a newbie in the forum today and am still trying to find my way around!

Ive been on the propoints since April and its definately the diet for me!! Been a yo yo dieter most of mt adult life and never been able to stick to it! I love my food and cant believe ive missed out on this diet for so long! Finally a diet i can eat on!

Ive got 13lb to go to achieve goal, then im going to take stock of how i feel and re evaluate then :)

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.... so Hello! :)

Lisa

Hi lisa welcome and well done on your losses so far you will soon find your way around lol x

Hi boofle, Thankyou :)
Well done to you too, There is so much to suss out!
Simple things too, Thanks for the welcome :)

Are you going to ww or are you doing it yourself a lot of people seem to be doing it on their own but i have not enough willpower x

Im doing it alone also, i was bought a new set of digital scales for my birthday which i get out every thursday morning and then put back in the box!
Ive been ok so far, registered on here as my will power seems to be disappearing! Its weigh in tomorrow and ive got 8 points left, thats total, my daily have gone, i have 8 left from the weekly allowance! Im a little worried i may have fallen off the wagon a little, its worse as i weighed in at 10st 13 last week, ive not been 10 st something in 10 years and i really dont want to weigh back into 11 something :(

you're still under your points!! 8pp is still plenty to play with today if you use them right! Stress is bad for weightloss (stress releases too much cortisol which interferes with insulin ability!!) so just relax, enjoy your din and look forward to your wi xxx

Thanks hannata, thats good advice, i think im just worried ive put on this week even though ive not gone over.... This forums great for realising im not alone :)

Back