shenzi

Gold Member
Hi all my name is Emma i am 25 married and live in derby starting weight 17 stone 13pound.

Im new to this forum have just joined slimming world again and hoping this time i can stick to it and get to goal. Lost 6 pound after first weigh in current weight 17 stone 7pound i still have around 8 stone to go but taking one step at a time.

Struggling to eat my sins will this make a big difference?

i look forward to hearing from you all soon and good luck on your weight loss journey whichever plan you have chose to do.

Emma x

Thanks Irene just been looking through the book and i can have a curly wurly and and a packet of French fries for 10.5 so i think ill be alright!!!! Lol x

Hi Emma just joined myself, my name is Su and I have about 30-40lbs to lose. I have done SW before and lost 30 lbs in 4 months but have put a bit back on.
Hope I can figure out how this forum works as have never done this before.

Hi Emma just joined myself, my name is Su and I have about 30-40lbs to lose. I have done SW before and lost 30 lbs in 4 months but have put a bit back on.
Hope I can figure out how this forum works as have never done this before.

Did you manage to work out why you put all the weight back?:D

Did you manage to work out why you put all the weight back?:D

I put about 10lbs back on. I think it was because of Christmas and with my job I get given a lot of wine and chocs!! :devilangel: With that devil on one shoulder and angel on the other one had to win :sigh: just think it was the wrong one!!
Now back on to it so hope can get back in shape soon. :D

I put about 10lbs back on. I think it was because of Christmas and with my job I get given a lot of wine and chocs!! :devilangel: With that devil on one shoulder and angel on the other one had to win :sigh: just think it was the wrong one!!
Now back on to it so hope can get back in shape soon. :D

The devil always win, he puts all the temptations in our way:D

The devil used to always win but we are stronger now!!!

Week 1 -6
Week 2 -2

I can do this!

Have added syns in much easier this week i just bought some ice lollies mini milks 1 1/2 sins and some mini twisters which i think are 4 1/2

Good luck all this week x

Back