mini~mimms

hi im mimma and started xenical on monday done this diet 9yrs ago and lost 4 stone have put everything i lost and more back on and have tried every diet there is including lipotrim in april done 10 days only and have never felt so ill really need to stick with this diet and wonder what you are all eating im on 1400 cals a day xx

hi, welcome!

good luck with the healthy eating plan! the support network on here is second to none, and i'm sure lots of people will give you advice.

what kind of things are you used to eating? i used to have toast for brekkie, changed that to either special k or crumpets, lunch is usually a salad, cous cous or soup. snack on lots of fruit and veg to keep you going. theres loads of threads on here with recipes, tips etc, have a look around. if you dont find what you're looking for, just ask xxx

hi zoso thanks for the reply i dont eat brekki norty i no but i am gonna start got plenty of cerial in and i could`nt remember about the snacking part so we can snack gdgd lol for lunch id normally have a cheese sandwhich and crisps so i have swaped bread for the weight watchers bread with weight watchers cheese and walkers baked crisps for tea i`ve had a weight watchers meal and veg followed by weight watchers pudding x

so long as you have an idea in your head, and look out for food roughly 5grms of fat per 100grms, you should be fine. i'd probably suggest making a few things for lunches instead of just a cheese sandwich, and maybe have that for a treat, as the summer weather is coming in, i enjoy salads more, and try and have one for lunch at least once a week.
i'm not sure about others, but i find it helpful to plan my meals in advance. on a sunday (or before i need to go food shopping) i go through my fridge and freezer, list what i have that i can use and what else i'd need to make 3 meals per day. i have been doing that for over a year and have saved money and havent wasted as much food.
some users also have the alli book, though i personally dont xx

thanks zoso i did use to plan my meals in advance that is a very good idea i love salads so im gonna follow ur advice !!! many thanks again x

Back