Newbie.

jorja

Hello all,
I am looking for support as I am embarking on a life changing situation, I know that I have a long road ahead as need to loss about 4 stone.
Best option for me is lipotrim and then maintain using SW.

Welcome. I have only just joined the forum yesterday. Xxx

good luck i am nearing the end og my weightloss journey i used weight management approach but now have switched to sw to do the last stoneish and really enjoying it. good luck xx

Now you have tried SW do you think you could have lost all your on SW alone?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Now you have tried SW do you think you could have lost all your on SW alone?

erm i presume so but i think it probably wouldnt have lasted for me in the early days i needed to eat more ch0c and have the more eating out freedom than i can see being possible on slimming worlsd. i am also finalcially better off compared to what i was five years ago which means i can afford the food better. i think it doesnt matter which plan ur on they all work its all about which fits best with your personality and goals. now i am near the end sw is going to mean i can eat more food and cook more with the kids something i had stopped doing when i got to 45 checks a day. i am enjoyin it and sticking to it so it should work but i would equally switch if it wasnt suiting i am just determined to get to the end and then focus of maintaining. hope this helps :) good luck and best wishes x

Having used slimming world before it is a great way of maintaning a healthy weight as you dont have to deprive yourself :) good luck!! xxxx

Good luck on your weight loss, I started last week and have about double to lose then you lol this forum is great for all the support and motivation look forward to seeing your losses.
x

moominmama said:
erm i presume so but i think it probably wouldnt have lasted for me in the early days i needed to eat more ch0c and have the more eating out freedom than i can see being possible on slimming worlsd. i am also finalcially better off compared to what i was five years ago which means i can afford the food better. i think it doesnt matter which plan ur on they all work its all about which fits best with your personality and goals. now i am near the end sw is going to mean i can eat more food and cook more with the kids something i had stopped doing when i got to 45 checks a day. i am enjoyin it and sticking to it so it should work but i would equally switch if it wasnt suiting i am just determined to get to the end and then focus of maintaining. hope this helps :) good luck and best wishes x

Thank you for your reply, I have found SW suits me at the moment but did think of getting a head start by trying the Cambridge diet but think glad now that I didn't. Like you say see how it goes and change if something else will suit better, thanks again and good luck

Good Luck!!! I'm just starting today - can't wait to see my first weight loss! Sick of seeing the scales rising! So depressing!
I'm turning 34 soon and i'd love to be at my goal weight by my 35th birthday. Gives me a bit over a year to lose 75lb. I'm gonna try my butt off!

Back