wow well done thats excellent . 41/2 off---whats ur secret lol

i put 1lb on this week :(very disappointed but i was gd all week so think it cause this week is ``womans troubles`to put it politely lol

Thnx ... Sorry to hear of your gain, but I'm sure it will come off for next week. It's funny when you've been really good & you don't loose & other weeks when you know you've had something you shouldn't yet you still loose!

Just half a pound off this week, but it all counts! Another 2.5 lbs & that will be 2.5 stones gone, so hoping I'll get that next week.

How are you getting on?

not so good :( put on 1lb this week -very disappointed cause although couldnt record food diary online (computer been broke only jus got fixed today!!)i thought i had stayed on track!so either its cause i only finish my `time of month`half way through this week from last week or im doing something wrong n noticed!!:(

so plan for this week is to make sure i drink lots more water -as i know i dont drink enough , and try my best to get on computer everyday and keep a record -that way if i am doing anything wrong someone could pick up on it for me :).

well done on your loss :) do u keep food diary on here?or could u maybe show me what a typical day of your food diary would be like just so i can get rough idea that im on right track please.when did u start sw- u are doing really well with ur losses :)

Hi Sugar

I'm sure it's your TOTM that's made you put on, so stick with it - if I can do it anyone can!

My weight loss is relatively slow compared to others, but I do have the odd naughty thing every now and again!

I don't do a diary as I tend to eat similar foods every day - I'm not very adventurous!

I've been doing SW for 17 weeks and mainly have green days. I know you are doing EE but I don't know what that is as my books are from when I did it in 2007 & don't think that was about then.

I'm allowed to have 350ml of skimmed milk which I measure out each morning & the others know that's my milk! I love my tea & like you, I don't drink enough water!

I also measure 28g of Lurpak Light (which I have to count as 5.5 sins, but it usually lasts 2 days). Am allowed between 5 & 15 sins per day.

A typical day is as follows:-

Breakfast: 40g Granola with a bit of the milk

Lunch: Tin of WW soup, sometimes with a slice of buttered bread

Dinner: Jacket pot with a different filling & lots of salad OR a casserole (lean, fat free meat only) of some sort with lots of veg OR a WW ready made frozen meal, sometimes with a WW pudding (not always).

I fill out the day with lots of fruit, a yoghurt & sometimes a WW snack.

If I work it out carefully, most of the above is counted as free, if not I work out the sin value. If I do go over 15 sins per day, I then adjust the rest of the week accordingly.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Just 1lb loss for me but a loss is a loss!

Taking forever to get to 2.5 stones but I will continue!

Plan for this week is to drink more water & eat more salad in the hope that will help.

How are you getting on?

hi yea fine thanks . (not updated on here as due to personal circumstances not been at home alot and been busy.) but finding it really difficult to get back on plan to be honest!:( feeling shitty to be honest n nt liking wht see in mirror -that should give me the motivation but to b honest makes me eat more sometimes as feel low!!cant bloody win!lol
well...my rant over now i need stay positive try fit in more exercise(altho hard with2 under5s ,id like to go gym but thts impossible at mo!)and keep my goal insight :):)

how have u been doing??:)

Nice to hear from you & glad you haven't given up. Try to stay positive & focused & the pounds should start falling away. I'm not really doing any exercise now that it's the school hols & I know what you mean about it being difficult with little ones as mine are 11, 2 & 1! As I said before, my weight loss is relatively slow but I'm fine with that as I still get to eat normal food - don't think I could do shakes!

Sorry, sent before finishing!

Try to set yourself some mini goals. I'm a 1lb away from 2.5 stones & 5lbs from next stone so that's what I'm working towards. Still got masses to lose but by breaking it down it doesn't seem so unrealistic & from reading the stories on here, I know it can be done!

Good luck!

I hear you sugar :) I have 3 under 5, youngest being 5.5months. It does get easier I promise. When your littlest gets a little older and able to "amuse themselves" then you'll find a bit more time. I've just ordered a set of the kettleworx dvds as a thread on here swears by them. Until the 2 eldest go to school/nursery I have no time to get to the gym either so that'll hopefully keep me right in the meantime.

Most important thing is to not give up! I took a month off when hubby was off work and just hopped back on a week and a half ago and I feel sooo much better for it. In future I think I'll take a day off and enjoy the forbidden foods lol instead of a whole month lol

Best of luck, you CAN do it :)

xx

newbie too

Hi Sugar n Spice

I too am fairly new to SW. I'm not attending a group but going along in the spirit of things. I am buying the magazines and hope to buy to books sometime soon - when the pennies allow.

I have been looking at this from for a couple of weeks now and can honestly say the ladies that post here are truly inspirational. The inventive ways of making the most of HEs and syns are amazing and I've seen some great recipe ideas.

I have to admit to being a Scan bran fan and love some of the recipes posted; I'm especially excited about the 'Ferrero Roche' one.

Some of the weight losses are awe-inspiring and I can only hope to emulate them. I've not done too bad in the three weeks I've been at it. Four pounds lost and I haven't been very strict (this includes two brekkies this week that have been made up of almond croissant and coffee!). I realise I can't do this forever!

If it helps anyone I have found that writing the values of things on packets very helpful so I know at a quick glance if something is an HE, free or syn.

I love pasta, rice, grains etc so I'm only green days. The HE meat portions are just enough for me.

Got to go now, but it's great being here.

All the best everyone. :flowers:

Hi, i have just rejoined sw on wednesday so i am just getting back into it.

I made the 'Ferrero Roche' a few times before and they are lovely!

Welcome Tracey83! Keep us updated on your journey. You will find lots of lovely people on here full of good advice and lots of useful information. X

1lb on for me - first time I've gained - but not going to let it get to me! Maybe I'll have a greater loss next week?

Have you managed to get back on it Sugar? Do hope so.

Hello & good luck to the other ladies that have joined this thread.

1lb on for me - first time I've gained - but not going to let it get to me! Maybe I'll have a greater loss next week?

Well done for not letting it get to you, 1lb on is not too bad (could be worse) great way to think, i would say that it is part of the journey at least the gain is done and out of the way now and yes i expect you will have a great weigh-in next week. Keep up the hard work.

Back