Welcome :)

im a newbie too and so glad I joined the site

take care x

ye thank u squirrel back on it :)tryin to stay positive and motivated:) -not gonna weigh til saturday so we will see then hopefuly will start coming off again :).....defo need try drink more as dont drink no where near enough|!

3 lb off for me, pleased with that though I would of like my 4 as it was my first week - also thought I was going to get 4 as I have stuck to it 100% I wonder if I ate a few too many sw chips and not enough fruit and veg?? Anyway still good result!

How is everyone else getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tracey83 said:
3 lb off for me, pleased with that though I would of like my 4 as it was my first week - also thought I was going to get 4 as I have stuck to it 100% I wonder if I ate a few too many sw chips and not enough fruit and veg?? Anyway still good result!

How is everyone else getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!!! I'm trying to be extra good this week, as I want 2 lbs off next week! Xx

Hi Ladies,
After a poor start to sw. 2.5 off in 3 weeks, your losses have inspired me to keep going! My problem is patience and I was hoping for a really good weight loss this week as have been doing 30 day shred as well as being good on extra easy. Really need to get into the next stone zone to give me a mental boost!

Am going to keep with 30DS and try to have an extra good extra easy week

Yay!! 2lb off so I've lost 2.5 stone now!!

4lbs away from next stone bracket so that's my next mini goal ... By end of Aug would be nice.

Well done Tracey on 3lb loss!

Hope you've had a good week Sugar?

Good luck to everyone else

well done thats great:D i sure u will complete tht goal by end aug u been doing really well. when did u start slimming world again?...what sorts of things do u have for snacks ?cause of a night i feel a bit picky -habit really!!
only lost 1lb but its first week iv been bk on track properly after a few dreadful weeks so hopefully it b positive scale results from nw on !!

Thanks Sugar & well done to you too ... A loss is a loss no matter how small! Been doing it for 20 weeks now & think it's about that until Xmas, so would like to lose another 2.5 stone by then! My middle child weighs 2.5 stone so knowing that's what I have lost gives me real motivation to carry on with it. I don't starve myself & don't go without goodies but just have little ones now & then rather than scoffing the lot in one go & continuously having them! If I'm feeling peckish in the evening I'll have fruit or a yoghurt or a fat free jelly or sometimes a cup of tea does the job! I don't buy biscuits & crisps so there is no temptation!

Good luck for this week.

2lbs off ... 37lbs gone ... forever!

2lbs till next stone bracket & 5lbs to 3 stone.

Hope you're happy with your weigh-in Sugar.

Just keep on going!

I weighed in on weds evening and lost 4lbs!!! I was so shocked as had a bad weekend last weekend food wise as I thought i was going to give up!

4lbs is a fab loss Max!

This morning I was showing a 3lb loss but official weigh-in is Sat, so will just have to wait and see!

How are you getting on Sugar?

Sugar n spice u are an inspiration i had a baby girl 4 months ago i joined sw 6 weeks ago and have not been doing it properly and am 7 lbs heavier then when i started i have to stick to it properly now as i know i can do it as i have lost weight on sw before

Morning Sugar

Just had my weigh-in & I've put on 2lbs since last one 2 weeks ago. Was on hols last week - cruising around Med - so not surprised I put on! So that's now 38lbs gone ... Forever.

15 weeks til Xmas Eve so am aiming for another 28lbs by then.

How are you getting on?

Just keep on going!

Just back from Asda & I've put a strawberry Mullerlight into the freezer!

you will need a strong spoon and about 2 hours to eat it, enjoy.

I bought some ice lolly molds and have used them with mullerlight, easier to eat then out of the tub

Calling Sugar n Spice!! Come in Sugar n Spice!! Where are you? Hope you are ok?

STS for me this week, which is better than a gain!

Just keep on going!

Back