Newbie!!!

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
I have been reading up on Exante for a while, and reading everyone's posts on here and I've decided to give it a go, not getting very far on SW as I cannot help myself around food so thought it maybe a good idea to completely eliminate it for a while. I have ordered a bumper pack, as it was on offer figured I would spend just as much on food shopping anyway.
What results have people been having on it? Will be starting on Monday.

Brilliant, amazing results. It works. So far three stone in three months.
GSQ

Wow!!! That's fantastic! I've got around 4 stone to lose before I get married in twelve months, sounds like this could be the plan for me!!! Do u do TS?

Shelliewoo83 said:
Wow!!! That's fantastic! I've got around 4 stone to lose before I get married in twelve months, sounds like this could be the plan for me!!! Do u do TS?

You could easily lose four stone in twelve months - go for it.

Re TS - Yes. But I don't do 'add a meal week'. I do 'add a meal a week.'. It seems to suit me, gives me flexibility around work social things and weekends or celebrations. Always low carb, usually fish or shellfish and some leafy green veg.

Hope this helps.

GSQ

Yep thanks for reply . I was thinking of doing a full week of TS and then doing what ur doing of adding in one meal a week, as iv got a few birthday meals to go to over the next month so that will fit in nicely

Shelliewoo83 said:

You could lose 4 stones in a year on WW or SW too

Starlight said:
You could lose 4 stones in a year on WW or SW too

I know but I've got a bad relationship with food, in the fact I will eat and eat and eat fr the sake of it!!! I'm hoping to eliminate foo with TS and then once I've lost what I need build back in the healthy food, I just need to curb my appetite which I think this will do it.

Back