Newbie!!

Oh I no I would be lost without the iPhone app.... Ppl must think I'm crazy in asda I stand there working out the points if everything I put in my trolley lol

Jemmalb said:
Oh I no I would be lost without the iPhone app.... Ppl must think I'm crazy in asda I stand there working out the points if everything I put in my trolley lol

Lol, I've been doing that too :).

Discovered that Morrisons Eat Smart food has points on but sometimes there can be a slight discrepancy (so always go with the tracker points)

Does anyone buy a lot of the weight watchers stuff? Iv bin eyeing up the crisps but am wondering If il b able to have just one.....or will I end up wanting to eat the lot lol

I got the nachos recently... They're okay. Not a patch on real nachos obviously lol. I sometimes have velvet crunch or skips or snax if I crave crisps, those are quite low on points? What kinda WW crisps were you eyeing up btw?

Jemmalb said:
I saw some hula hoop looking type ones that looked nice n some square bacon flavour thingys lol

Oooh yeah I think I saw those hula hoop ones when I was shopping, I might get them next week (if they're not too expensive). Prob about 2pp in em? Never saw those bacon ones but yum yum if they're like bacon fries ;)

Yeah think the were 2 pp. Iv had a few of the weight watchers frozen meals but fund thy they don't really fill me up lol

The only one I've tried is the chicken curry one? Tasty enough but yes they are quite small aren't they? Must hunt for some _easy_ recipes on here hehe! :)

Yeah defo have to put something with them! Iv been eating a lot of omelettes, can b low in pp if put a lot of free foods in them

I had an omelette for my brekkie :)
It was an egg white omelette (I have a carton of "two chicks egg white" in the fridge) with 1 slice WW ham and an extra light laughing cow cheese triangle. Quite filling too!

Mmm that sounds yummy!! Iv made some sugar free jelly tonight.... Didn't think it wud b up to much but was really nice n better still free lol

It was pretty yummy yes! Some black pepper on top to finish it off lol. :)
Yeah, I love the sugar free jelly, 0 ppoints and tastes just as good as regular jelly I think!! If only I could have tons of ice cream with it...sigh... Heehee! ;)

I got one of them weight watchers chocolate whip things....think it's supposed to b like angel delight. It wasn't very chocolaty but it wasn't too bad lol

Oh I have one of those in the press, forgot all about it! I had the strawberry one before... Its pretty much a not-as-nice angel delight yeah lol!

Back