1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yummum!

Yummum! Member

Hi I'm new to this sight. I have been following SW for several years now and usually give up when I plateau or get bored. I rejoined in April (again) and have nit been doing too well. My weight has actually gone up !
    I followed extra easy but don't seem to do too well so today was my first day back on red and green. Ideally I have 2 stone to loose but I'll aim for 1 for now. Hopefully this is the place where I can find inspiration.
    I've noticed there are a lot of different sections on the SW forums. Which do people tend to use ?
    Sorry for the long post
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slim and save
    hey yummum welcome to minimins if theres one place to come for inspiration its here theres everything u need on here ul be fine well done for getting back on the slimming world wagon :D x
  4. Mini Mum

Mini Mum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Yummum

This section is the only part I ever come to as there is so much support from everyone on here and I get so much motivation.
    Good luck for you r journey and I am sure you can do it

Michelle x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.