Newbie :-)

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by gemma9119, 27 July 2011 Social URL.

1. gemma9119

gemma9119 Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Go Lower
    Hi All

Gosh it's all a bit overwhelming when you have a lot of weight to lose, but the support that everyone gives and receives on this website is fantastic!

I am doing the Go Lower diet, anyone else on here on this plan? They have their own forum but everyone seems to need to lose 2-3 stone - I wish lol

So I started 02/07/11, total loss so far of 26lbs at the end of the 3rd week...end of week 4 is this Friday.

I am chuffed to bits with the loss, the food/diet has been ok so far, until today that is - it's felt a bit of a nightmare and the urge to 'cheat' very strong until I spent the last couple of hours roaming this site!

So good luck to all embarking on the weight loss journey, be good to enjoy the company of some diet buddies on here :)

Gemma x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    34st4lb
    Current Weight:
    32st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(4.17%)
    Diet:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Hello and welcome.

26 pound in 3 weeks is fantastic, well done.

Yep when you get a urge to binge it's great to just sit back and read on here, gets you back into the right frame of mind, well it does most the time :D

4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    Hello and welcome along :)

you will get lots of support and friendly advice on here, stick with us and you are already on the road to success. Well done on your weight loss so far..very impressive!

Keep posting, i look forward to chatting with you :)

5. tranquility

tranquility Gold Member

Start Weight:
    362lb
    Current Weight:
    292.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    69.2lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, controlled carbs, good nutrition and Slimpods.
    Welcome to the boards. I'm new here myself. Haven't heard of the Go Lower diet but then I hadn't heard of Exante until I came here.

Good luck on your journey.

6. gemma9119

gemma9119 Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Go Lower
    thanks guys :)

7. keke

keke Full Member

YES welcome Gemma very nice ppl here you can open your heart to. God knows when I had the terrible cravings they listened to me and really helped 26 lbs is blinking fab well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.