ld87ld

Hello Slimming Worlders :D

I hope I can use your board for help, I joined Slimming World before I fell Pregnant which was exactly one year ago this month .. scary stuff! Where has time went?

Anyway i lost a stone on extra easy, I still have all my books etc but just simply cannot afford to go to class, so thought I would use here. I am following extra easy loosly for now x

Welcome! Don't worry, you are not alone, there are a few people who can't afford to go to class, and you will find a lot of support here, and there are a lot of lovely people on here all with the same aim.... To lose weight. If you have a question, ask... someone will always answer it, not matter how silly you think it may be. Good luck with your journey. X

Hello there,
I am in the same boat - also got pregnant a year ago next month (only just worked that out - doh)!
I had reached my goal weight before pregnancy (for my wedding in July last year) and now have all this weight to lose again (I am heavier than ever)...
We can do this, I am taking it 7lbs at a time...it's not as overwhelming then.
Best of luck. :)

*Edited to say I can't afford class either so doing it from home too.

Hi everyone, I literally just joined aswell..... joined slimming world about 3/4 weeks ago and already lost 8lbs :)
xx

Hi there and welcome back!!
I am back after having my lo almost 11 weeks ago and have quickly discovered Ee isn't for me. I can't afford to go to class again at the moment either so you are not alone. Everyone on here is great for advice and support so never shy away!!

BSL11 said:
Mrs V, when was you lo born? Mine was 26th May - can't believe he is almost 3 months already! x

The exact same day Hun!!! She was a planned csection. The time really has flown by hasnt it?? Xx

Aw, how funny! When you said nearly 11 weeks I did wonder if it might be the same day :) I was 9 days overdue. I know, I can't believe how fast the time has gone - was only saying yesterday that this has been the fastest 3 months of my life!
Best of luck with the rest of your SW journey, you've done amazingly well looking at your stats. I had got to target but will admit I used my pregnancy to eat whatever I wanted (boy, am I regretting it now). I'm being positive and just cracking on with it - no use having regrets now - onwards and downwards, we're getting healthier for our bambinos x :family2:

ld87ld said:
Hello Slimming Worlders :D

I hope I can use your board for help, I joined Slimming World before I fell Pregnant which was exactly one year ago this month .. scary stuff! Where has time went?

Anyway i lost a stone on extra easy, I still have all my books etc but just simply cannot afford to go to class, so thought I would use here. I am following extra easy loosly for now x

/wave
Welcome, I've found everyone here to be really supportive no matter what the question, or if I'm having a bad day.

Back