Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ecktorian, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. ecktorian

ecktorian New Member

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Harcombe
    Hi folks,I am new to this whole diet regime.I have never really tried to lose weight because I have always been happy,content & good friends around me.In the past few weeks I have realised that long term I am going to have problems if I do not address this issue.I am going to try the Harcombe Diet as it seems very straightforward & achievable.I look forward to any support you can give me & hope I can pass on my own experience to anyone else in the same boat.

Ecktor

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.2lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Ecktorian, Welcome to the forum.

Well done in getting to grips with the weight problem and I am sure you will do well. Lots of people on here to help and encourage when the going gets a bit rough so hopefully you will continue to post regularly and keep us up to date with your progress.

Do start a diary as that is a great help in tracking your day to day menus and ups and downs.

Take care and all the very best to you...:)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the Harcombe diet

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.