Newbie!!!!

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi all.
I was on the atkins thread a long time ago and have just found this part of the threads.
Im 33 and 25wks (tomorrow) with my 2nd. We have been told this one is a girl and soooo excited as we have a boy already.
Ive not been dieting but will be jumping straight back on one as soon as im allowed to.
Anyone due around the same time or just fancy chatting? Are any of you following a diet?

Hi Cheryl,

I'm starting slimming world on tues as it's best diet to do while pregnant I'm told because it's healthier eating more than a diet really.

I'm nearly 12 weeks with my 2nd also my first (Callum) is now 2yrs and few mths I think I'm having a girl now myself but were see :)

I'm due around 14th April when's yours due?

Claire x

Hi Cheryl,

I'm starting slimming world on tues as it's best diet to do while pregnant I'm told because it's healthier eating more than a diet really.

I'm nearly 12 weeks with my 2nd also my first (Callum) is now 2yrs and few mths I think I'm having a girl now myself but were see :)

I'm due around 14th April when's yours due?

Claire x

Oooh you'll have to tell me all about it as i cant get to a sw club out here. One of the pleasures about living in the country.
oliver will be 5 in nov. Im due on the 8th Jan.
Why do you think your having a girl? Ive had a thing for lemon and lime, went off meat in the first few mths. Couldnt eat or even think about eating a chocolate bar.
Some say heartbeats can tell you well at first Roo's hb was 161 then it went down to about 140per min. Ive been spotty and really emotional, i can cry over anything right now! With my son my ankles didnt exist as i was so swollen. but i can still put on shoes this time around. My hair is dry and lank and my nails are really brittle. All the opposite to how they were with Oliver.
Im also suffering bad spd and have to walk with crutches all the time (well im meant to!!!!) never had that before. No sickness just nausea which ive had with all pregnancies so dont think there is any tell tale signs in that.
Wow looking at it all written out makes me sound like im having a really hard time of it but im really enjoying this pregnancy as much as i did Olivers. Its such an amazing feeling and im so lucky to be pregnant with a healthy baby. Sorry bad experiences make you very very grateful!

Well I guess I'm thinking it's a girl as I'm feeling totally different this time round, I've had nausea myself but not actually sick, I've had a thing for crap I.e burgers, choc, kebabs etc with Callum I loved satsumas and tomato soup so who knows lol have to wait until about 20weeks and find out. :)

So you can't go to sw you can do it online as far as I know might be worth alook you can eat lots on it really but your choices are healthier. I'm hoping when I go into my 2nd trimester I'll find it abit easier to eat sensibly well that's the plan hence going this tues to start it. I was 17st 3lb at my heaviest but when I joined sw I got to 15st 5lb but when I got off track I put 5lb on then found put I was pregnant at 15st 10lb I've piled it on abit already but that's gotta be down to eating rubbish aswell so when I go tues I can keep an eye on it again.

I'm planning on breast feeding this time too hopefully that might get rid of some too what about you?

Claire x

Im def bf this time too. Im sure it helps to shift loads.
Will have a look but im eating different things atm so will probably start when baby is here. I think i was about 12st when i fell. Not too sure as since my last mc ive not really dieted or even stood on the scales.
Ive been wanting dirty doner kebabs with lots of lemon juice lol. Oh and roast potatoes, i really want them all the time.

Now I can have roast potatoes as many as u like as long as there done using fry light instead of oil which is good :)

Kebabs if u had a chicken shish kebab, salad that wouldn't be too bad just gotta watch the chips and sauces

Now I can have roast potatoes as many as u like as long as there done using fry light instead of oil which is good :)

Kebabs if u had a chicken shish kebab, salad that wouldn't be too bad just gotta watch the chips and sauces

Pmsl...........Think im going to have to wait coz im only liking roasties in the fat from the meat. Naughty but sooooooo nice. Ive only got 15wks to go and most of the time im off food so hoping im not going to put too much on.
You WILL have to be my diet buddy when these bubbas are born though

Cant get into it this year and just want to punch a few! Lol.
Now i have to watch the only way is essex. Its so false. I cant believe people think its a reality show! Its all set up. I work in tv and film so can spot it a mile away

Oh do ya that's cool, I ain't watched Essex to be honest they annoy me abit. I was working in recruitment before but been studying to do health and safety alot to take in, :)

Back