Newbie!!!!

They are lovely girls names, I find girls names really hard, I think coz my DH wont agree to any, he likes Kate and thats it really!!

Good luck

Well I enjoyed the sw group this morning I'm starting at 16st 5lb ouch but heyho gotta start somewhere,
Well not able to go next week as have to see my midwife so I got 2 weeks to see what I cal loose :)

X

Yea sure I'm doing the extra easy plan don't have to mess about weighing etc. I can have upto 15 syns a day or save sum for weekend. I'll tell you what I've had today lol

Today
350ml skimmed milk which I use in drinks and with my 2 weetabix and sweetener,

I had jacket potato with salad, beetroot, and tuna in brine mixed with 1tablespoon and half of extra light mayo that Mayo worked out 1and half syns

Then had packet of quavers they were 4and half syns. I had 2 apples and 1 banana

For tea I've made slimming world chicken and leek bake it's lovely and no syns at all so idea is to fill up as much as you can on free foods obviously. Then I'll have a muller light ontop of some pineapple :)

I've still then only used 6 syns today so can have more later if I fancy it or save some for weekend :)

X

Chicken and leek bake

2 leeks, 4 large carrots, peas, mushrooms, 3 garlic cloves
3 chicken oxo cubes
596g chicken breast cut into bite size pieces

397g of White and sweet potato
Fresh ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 190 gas 4, boil all potatoes in large pan lightly salted until soft, add 1 vegetable stock to pan also and save abit of this juice when draining, drain and mash using saved juice until smooth.

Filling - place the chicken in hot pan sprayed with fry light and cook, then add your carrots, peas, mushroom, garlic and stock and cover and cook until carrots soften. Juice will evaporate leaving just abit at bottom.

Then transfer this to big ovenproof dish and spread potato on the top pop in oven for about 30-40mins then serve with green beans on side or choice of green veg :)

Yummy

Back