Newbie!! :)

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone

Not new to minimins but new to the Cambridge diet. My husband and I started the diet on Thursday so we are currently on day 3! So far so good :)

I was doing the Lipotrim diet before and I must say that CD is sooo much better and there is so much variety!

I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life and I know I have to get rid of it for good! I have a lot to lose and could do with all the support in the world xx

Welcome MrsFB
Day 3, so now it should all get much easier. And what a brilliant position to be in that you and hubby are doing it together so you have a live in support network :D

Looking forward to sharing the highs and the lows with you.
Dolly x

Hey mrsfb... Your lucky with the husband doing cd aswel believe me when u have passed the first few days it gets so easy I'm on week four hoping for a big loss friday! N then taking the evening off to celebrate a b'day not mine lol... I did try getting my husband to do cd but he loves his chapatti n curry too much lol best of luk let us knw how u get on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome to CD! hope you do really well

Welcome MrsFB
Day 3, so now it should all get much easier. And what a brilliant position to be in that you and hubby are doing it together so you have a live in support network :D

Looking forward to sharing the highs and the lows with you.
Dolly x

Tbh if it wasnt for my husband i wouldnt be doing this. I knew how hard it was going to be for me to do it on my own.. and considering he could do with losing a few as well we both decided to do this and support eachother :)

Look forward to it hun xx

Hey mrsfb... Your lucky with the husband doing cd aswel believe me when u have passed the first few days it gets so easy I'm on week four hoping for a big loss friday! N then taking the evening off to celebrate a b'day not mine lol... I did try getting my husband to do cd but he loves his chapatti n curry too much lol best of luk let us knw how u get on xx

God I cant even think about getting to week four yet. how much have you lost so far?

mmm curry and chappatis.. would love some right now. thats the problem really, being asian I love my curries and spicy food and cant have none!!

Welcome to CD! hope you do really well

thank you huni, i hope we all do xxx

Lol hey mrsfb so far I have lost 16lb I get weighed every two weeks n it keeps me going lol I knw curry n chapatti I have to cook 3 meals every day to feed kids n hubby I found first 3 days hard n after that it just got so easy I buy the mint shakes n vanilla shakes I have four literz of water n use the vanilla packs for my coffee which does the job how I have got so far I really dot know !! Iv had heaps of compliments ppl telling me I need to stop ... But I won't stop til I get to 10stns so got just two stones to go n then I will be more than happy ... Watch once ur clothes start getting loose u will start feeling better... U wil also find u have heaps of energy... Lol xxx

Hi I'm new to CD too, on day 3 too. You're very lucky your husband is doing it too I find it hard being around food all day cooking for 3 kids and hubby, but I stuck to it! How are you feeling so far? I didn't cut back on food or up my water before I started and have been feeling a bit headachey and have a really sore neck and back, feel like lying down!
I wonder how long until I start to feel great?!
Good luck

Lol hey mrsfb so far I have lost 16lb I get weighed every two weeks n it keeps me going lol I knw curry n chapatti I have to cook 3 meals every day to feed kids n hubby I found first 3 days hard n after that it just got so easy I buy the mint shakes n vanilla shakes I have four literz of water n use the vanilla packs for my coffee which does the job how I have got so far I really dot know !! Iv had heaps of compliments ppl telling me I need to stop ... But I won't stop til I get to 10stns so got just two stones to go n then I will be more than happy ... Watch once ur clothes start getting loose u will start feeling better... U wil also find u have heaps of energy... Lol xxx

well done on your weightloss hun!
cant imagine how hard it is for you having to cook normal food and not be able to eat it! good on u!! Think you should keep on going, two more stones and like you said you wont stop till your happy :) but its nice to know the compliments are coming in bet its a great boost !

well I have a whole suitcase and more full of clothes that I always said I would try and get into... so hopefully in a month or so I'll be trying them on xx

Hi I'm new to CD too, on day 3 too. You're very lucky your husband is doing it too I find it hard being around food all day cooking for 3 kids and hubby, but I stuck to it! How are you feeling so far? I didn't cut back on food or up my water before I started and have been feeling a bit headachey and have a really sore neck and back, feel like lying down!
I wonder how long until I start to feel great?!
Good luck

hey hun, yes i did get lucky having my husband to it too.. and he's been really great with making sure i drink water and stuff... coz im hopeless! to be honest Im same as you didnt cut back on food or increase water... last i remember i ate like a pig the day before i started lol... im struggling with water intake and cant wait till i can have some flavour in it.. i think thats the problem really water is too boring!

I think the fact that your getting headaches is coz ur not drinking enough and plus sounds like your going into ketosis.. we both need to encourage eachother to drink more! and i think the great feelings will start from tomorrow :) xxx

Hi MrsFatBum :eek:) Good Luck x

thanks nette xx

Water is the best solution to headaches !! I'm bugged up today with cold n sore throat 2literz drunk two to go lol I normally have four literz by now!! Hey mrsft keep it up u Wil never regret it as this is the best diet going

aww hope u feel better soon shini. im really trying to up my water intake... think i need that powder tho...! dont know how you do 4litres!!

i cant wait till weigh day. i decided not to get any weighing scales for my house so that i dont become a compulsive weigher but now i wish i did have some coz im so curious!!!!

I'd say don't get scales they r bad news!! As u will keep getting on em and u wil become obsessed lol... I don't have any scales at home !! I can tell by my clothes getting loose and that just keeps me going believe me u wil be so pleased when u go bak after a week and see the big loss on the scales !! It gets very easy after few days iv got b'day party Friday I'm going to go but not eat don't see the point in eating at 8pm when all day I have been on cd!! Keep it up n Mark my words u will be so happy ... When is it first appt with CDC and how much weight are you hoping to loose if u don't mind me asking xx

yeah thats exactly the reason why i have not bought any scales. im gonna wait till wednesday which is my weigh day.

so this bday party on friday ur not eating? or ur eating at 8pm?

cdc app is on wednesday evening :) i weigh 20st 7lbs or something like that so i have a lot to lose. i want to lose about 10st!!!! omg

Inshalla u will get der mrs fb ... I'm hoping not to eat it's at akbarz n I do not see the point in eating at 9pm lol ... I wil just sit ther n drink water while they all eat... If I don't go my sis n nieces will get upset so told em I would cum on my conditions lol they happy with that as I have 2nd party on Monday at pizza hut n I don't even like pizza hut so fingers crossed !! Lol let me knw how u get on wensday I get weighed Friday so wil keep u updated... Do u have any kids ?? Xx

Good luck - you have the right attitude not weighing yourself, unfortunately I'm a bit of a serial weigher I'm on and off the scales every 5 minutes :( I read in another thread you saying to throw the scales away, you may have a good point there but I fear I would be popping in and out of Boots then to use their scales! Hope you are having a good day - PGD x

Hey PGD I was obsessed with scales aswel lol but had to bin then !! I'm more happy now u just go to CDC everytwo weeks n that keeps me going... Good luck to you aswel we will all get there hopefully b4 Xmas !! Xx

Inshalla u will get der mrs fb ... I'm hoping not to eat it's at akbarz n I do not see the point in eating at 9pm lol ... I wil just sit ther n drink water while they all eat... If I don't go my sis n nieces will get upset so told em I would cum on my conditions lol they happy with that as I have 2nd party on Monday at pizza hut n I don't even like pizza hut so fingers crossed !! Lol let me knw how u get on wensday I get weighed Friday so wil keep u updated... Do u have any kids ?? Xx

go to akbars and not eat oh my god you have some will power!!! good luck xx and enjoy your day regardless x

im thinking of going on holiday in oct n not eat :S

no kids.. u?

Good luck - you have the right attitude not weighing yourself, unfortunately I'm a bit of a serial weigher I'm on and off the scales every 5 minutes :( I read in another thread you saying to throw the scales away, you may have a good point there but I fear I would be popping in and out of Boots then to use their scales! Hope you are having a good day - PGD x

haha pgd last time i did the diet i was just like you. tbh all day today i kept saying oh my god i wanna weigh myself!!! im weighing tomorrow and so nervous!!! i think we should set u a target of only weighing urself twice a day.. and cut down from there :p

hope u had a good day too hun x

Hey PGD I was obsessed with scales aswel lol but had to bin then !! I'm more happy now u just go to CDC everytwo weeks n that keeps me going... Good luck to you aswel we will all get there hopefully b4 Xmas !! Xx

xmas seems like forever away! but cant wait till we all get there xx

Hey FB I have three kids lol all boys .... 7,6,2 lol and it's cooking none stop!! As my lot love ther chicken n curry!! Let me know how u get on!! I can't wait either lol to read how many pounds u have lost !! Akbarz Im not keen on lol... I'd rather eat the dessert lol... But don't tink I wil touch anything !!! Wil let u knw how I get on Friday xx

Perhaps I should do that wean myself off lol ;) - good luck for a great weight loss today x

Hey FB I have three kids lol all boys .... 7,6,2 lol and it's cooking none stop!! As my lot love ther chicken n curry!! Let me know how u get on!! I can't wait either lol to read how many pounds u have lost !! Akbarz Im not keen on lol... I'd rather eat the dessert lol... But don't tink I wil touch anything !!! Wil let u knw how I get on Friday xx

i love akbars n their nan u could use as a blanket. my goodness ur boys must keep you busy :) you have will power! i think i would cave if someone put a curry in front of me!

good luck for ur weigh in tomorrow

Perhaps I should do that wean myself off lol ;) - good luck for a great weight loss today x

hope your not weighing urself every two mins still!!

Back