newbie!

rebecca12

hi guys, today is day 1 of sw. I previously did sw and lost 3st 7lbs and have maintained that weight loss for a very long time. but the past yr i can see 1lb or 2 creeping on, ive now put 7-8lbs on and no i need to STOP this weight gain. I have relativley stuck to the principles of sw, except my bread intake is 4 x 400g slices a day (eeekkkkkk), this is because i work in a hospital and very busy toast in morning and sandwich for lunch is ideal, i also need something to full me up.
Im desperate for some support and help. Tonight i starts 3 nights, anyone got any ideas for night shifts? I have max 30min break for a 12 hr shift so it has to be quick. also how do you work out your syns, from mid night or class a night shift as your day?

thanks guys

rebecca x

hello and welcome
instead of bread x4 slices, how about toast and for dinner in work what about mug shot (free) or say if you do spag boll for dinner before you go to work what about doing a little extra and take some to work and warm in the micro. I do extra food the night before and take it to work the following day so im not cooking day and night lol
Just some ideas that might help.... keep in touch it be nice to hear from you

Hi and welcome. Don't forget to post any queries in the SW section as I know you will get lots of support.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back